Recent content by racetech

1. racetech

pt-BR Full translate Fabrik 3.2 - some files

One more: pt-BR.plg_fabrik_element_textarea.ini
  2. racetech

pt-BR Full translate Fabrik 3.2 - some files

Hi, pt-BR.plg_fabrik_element_fileupload.ini fully translated into Portuguese of Brazil (in zip file). Best regards, Fernando Jimenez (racetech) Brazil
  3. racetech

Fabric 2.0b problem. Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.

Fabric 2.03b problem. Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package. Hi, I have same error when upgrade to 2.03b in joomla 157. I download the 2.03b today and show me: Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.
  4. racetech

Contact form from tutorial

Hi Rob, Yes, now it functions perfectly. The Fabrik goes to function with SEF in the future? I want to congratulate you with the excellent work with the Fabrik, is a tool that, when total it will be developed, goes to be one of the main tools for the users of the Joomla. Thanks and best...
  5. racetech

Contact form from tutorial

I make the "Contact Form" from form tutorial and when click in the homepage item menu, show a new page with this error: Not Found The requested URL /component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,3/ was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back