Recent content by tmullins

1. tmullins

How to display WYSIWYG Editor full size on form

Thank you. I have the JCE Editor. After playing around with the numbers, I have in my layout tab, the width set to 500 and the height set to 25 and that seems to be working for me.
  2. tmullins

How to display WYSIWYG Editor full size on form

I have a form where I have 2 fields that are text area and use the WYSIWYG Editor... When the page opens, this editor is very small... Does anyone know how I can have this Editor display in full size when used in a form ?
  3. tmullins

Help with Schema / Database Design

Thank you. I've had to go through quite a learning curve to make database tables instead of speadsheets...
  4. tmullins

After having some time to work at this and review notes, I believe that this is now 3NF.
  5. tmullins

I am using this Schema / Design with a Fabrik project that I'm working on. It has been awhile since I have done normalization and I would really appreciate any advice / tips, provided that this is an acceptable place to post such. In short, I have attached a pdf of my schema and I want to be...
  6. tmullins

How to merge / move database tables to one database inside of Fabrik

Yeah, I screwed up... at least I think that I did. I created a second database with my candidate / carrier information assuming this database could grow to be large someday. I used Phpmyadmin and imported all of my database tables from the candidate / carrier database into the main Joomla...
  7. tmullins

Using User_ID and fields with queries, update, insert, etc...

Thank you for the video - I was hoping that it would be this easy !! -- Wow !!! I can't thank everyone enough... I can't wait to see this in action...
  8. tmullins

Thank you very much - I've been able to set up the user element so far, however, it alludes me how to have the system automatically show only those records which belong to this user... Once I get that figured out, I'll be way further along with this awesome product and my project as well :)...
  9. tmullins

I am new to Fabrik and have watched as many videos that I can find on youtube and I am having just a few issues. I also searched google and this forum to these answers so I hope that I'm not asking something that is redundant. I installed all of the user related plugins. I have 2 databases...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back