Search results

1. S

[Solved] How to retrieve the ID of the article in which the form module is integrated

Hello, I integrate a Fabrik form module in Joomla! articles. I need to use a module because I have 2 file upload fields in my form and the module seems to be the only way to send attached files when submitting the form. It is not working when using Fabrik content plugin. How to retrieve the ID...
  2. S

Change CSS of a page element upon form submit

Hello everybody, I've added a Fabrik form inside an article (with the help of Fabrik content plugin) and I would like to change the css of another element of the same page (not an element of the Fabrik form) when form is submitted. I would like to change the state of a link from disabled to...
  3. S

Casacading dropdown, hidding child select when no option available

Hello, I've made a cascading dropdown made of 4 database join select elements. There are some cases where there are no options for select#3 related to select#2 values and no options for select#4 related to select#3 values. I would like to know if there is a way to not display select field...
  4. S

Custom data attribute in database join select options

Hello, Is it possible to add data attributes in the option tags of a databasejoin render as a select element? I would like to have something like: <option value="fabrik_element_id" data-something="some_fabrik_value">fabrik_element_label</option> Thank you
  5. S

CDD stop working when adding some JS

Hello everybody, In a quotation form I have a select DB Joined field (Services) and 3 CDD select field (Options2, Options3, Options4). Options2 is watching Services Options3 is watching Options2 Options4 is watching Options3 The cascading mechanism is working well. I Would like now to show/hide...
  6. S

How to avoid duplicate the almost same contact form?

Hello everybody, I'm working on a site which displays services. There are 10 services. Each service is a Joomla! article. I would like to display at the bottom of each article a contact form for requesting more info about the service. My fisrt question: How could I avoid to create 10 forms...
  7. S

File not uploaded for security reasons

Hello everyone, Some years ago, I've made a website with a Fabrik form in wich there are some file upload elements. All worked well until recently. I was told by my client that, sometimes, zip files are not uploaded and that the form is not submitted with the following system message: "File...
  8. S

Filtering both Google Map and list

Hi every body, To display a Google Map and and list in the same page there are several possibilities. It can be done with Fabrik content plugins or with a vizualisation menu and a list module (there is no vizualisation module). I would like to know if it is possible to filter both the Google...
  9. S

Rob's demo in french Joomla! day

Hi Fabrik team, I was told that Rob's demo in the last french Joomla! day was very interesting. Is there any chance to have it published in the Fabrik website? Best regards Simon
  10. S

Browser page title in list view

Hi everyone, I would like to display a fabrik list from a Joomla! menu. Everything is OK except for the browser title. It is displaying my default site name rather than the Joomla! menu or the overrided title. There is a parameter for form to display this browser title but I didn't find...
  11. S

element validation for form in Joomla! 3.3 article

Hi everybody, My purpose is to creat a Joomla! article including four Fabrik contact forms with Fabrik content plugin. I could manage to create and adjust the template of each form. You could see the result in the demo site for 2 contact forms...
  12. S

No more commits in Github?

Hi every body, There are no more commits in github since a month. Do I have to worry about the future of Fabrik? Best regards Simon
  13. S

Question about form title

Hi everybody, I wonder what is the difference between <?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get('page_title')); ?> and <?php echo $form->label;?> in the main defaut.php file of a form template. It seems that the first php echo doesn't work event if you set the Show Page Heading...
  14. S

Call to undefined function apache_request_headers() error

Hi Fabrik team, I made an update of Fabrik from GitHub (30th january 8:06) and when trying to display my form I get the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function apache_request_headers() in /home/skemares/www/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php on line 155 I've attached...
  15. S

CCK functionality

Hi every body, In Fabrik 3, in the form settings, there is an option to define the catagory the articles of which could use Fabrik CCK functionality (through an editor button). But I can't find the editor button to bring the popup of the Fabrik form (I've searched in installed plugins and in...
  16. S

Vizualisation module

Hi everybody, I can't find any vizualisation module in Fabrik 3.x. I could Discover it and install it through the extension manager but there is no Vizualisation module in the module manager; no one listed in the list of available modules nor in the New module popup list. Thank you for...
  17. S

Notices in the page of the confirmation plugin

Hi every body, For my form I've enabled the confirmation form plugin. In the confirmation page (after submitting the form the first time), I've got a php notice for each of my form element. I could easily hide these notices in the Joomla! global configuration, but I wonder if this is the...
  18. S

reCaptcha styles

Hi everybody, I wonder if the options for choosing style of the reCaptcha element plugin is enabled in Fabrik 3.x version. Best regards Simon
  19. S

Question about upgrades from Github

Hi everybody, After upgrading Fabrik from Github, I'm encountering some problems with the form email and the form redirect plugin. They seem to not working anymore. Data of my form are well recorded but I don't receive any email and the redirect plugin send me to a 404 error page. I've...
  20. S

placeholder for radiobutton doesn't render when confirmation plugin is enable

Hi everybody, Here is my question: I've set up a form and would like to use some placeholder values (eg. {tablename___elementname}) in the email notification message and in the thank you message. I've also published for this form the confirmation plugin. I've noticed that when the form...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back