placeholder for radiobutton doesn't render when confirmation plugin is enable

Hi everybody,

Here is my question:
I've set up a form and would like to use some placeholder values (eg. {tablename___elementname}) in the email notification message and in the thank you message.
I've also published for this form the confirmation plugin.

I've noticed that when the form confirmation plugin is enabled, the placeholder for radio button are not rendered. Instead the value of the radio button there is a "[" (open square braket).
For field type and select type elements everything seems OK.
When I'm disabling the form confirmatioin plugin, everyhing seems ok too: the radio button placeholder are correctly rendered.

If someone has got any idea?

Regards

Hi everybody,

Some more information about my topic:
when I reference the radio button place holder with "_raw" at the end of it, (eg. {tablename___elementname_raw}) the value of the radio button is rendered but inside quotes and square brakets (eg. ["value"]). which is not a kind presentation.

Regards

Hi Simon

I just set up what I think is a similar set up but could not replicate this. Can I check you are using the latest code from github?

thx
Rob

To be more explicite

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your reply.

To be more explicite I've posted some screen caps:
- image 6 is the message when I add "_raw" to the placeholder (image 7)
- image 8 is the message without the "_raw" suffix in the placeholder (image 9)

The same behavior is happening for me in the email message.

I've updated Fabrik with the files from Github at the end of last week. I'm not sure this is the last update avaliable (how can I verify that?), so I've joined the confirmation plugin to this message.

Best regards
Simon

Attachments

• Image 6.png
    Image 6.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Image 7.png
    Image 7.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Image 8.png
    Image 8.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Image 9.png
    Image 9.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 145
  • confirmation.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 119
Hi Rob,

I've downloaded the last package form github (Fabrik-fabrik-89f7104) and compare the confirmation.php file with the one currently installed in my Joomla! (I've joined it in my last post).
The two files appear to be identical.

Best regards
Simon

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back