Search results

1. A

Auto-complete and Full word match

Hi, I had updated Fabrik to version 3.08 within the joomla backend. After that the auto-complete didn't work anymore.
  2. A

Auto-complete and Full word match

Hi, I have the same problem. Didn't change anything and a filter element with auto-complete (no full word) doesn't work anymore. When putting in a few letters the loading animation shortly comes up but not auto-results. Joomla 2.5.11 and Fabrik 3.0.8
  3. A

Accordion for form

I put a little icon into the intro field of the group. Then the first field(s) row which otherwise been hidden by the accordion bar is gonna be shown.
  4. A

Different behavior of add option in form and list

Hello Rob. The settings of the dropdowns are identically. I get no Javascript errors. The add button is just dead. I will put the project on a live site and then get back to you.
  5. A

Tessa: I don't have a database join element in the project. But I will give it a try to look at for label and value reset and save it. troester: Right. I use form+list+list in an article with the content plugin. What you see in the video is the form+list1+list2 called via custom detail URL from...
  6. A

Grand Total for Columns

Try return (int)'{Sum___element_name}'; And set 'Ajax calculation" to "Yes" so you get the totals in realtime.
  7. A

Grand Total for Columns

Maybe this link can help you: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23175&highlight=calc+element
  8. A

Custom edit URL issue

Just one hint for the correct code:replace formid=12 with id=12.
  9. A

As I have no live site in the moment I made a jing video to show my problem of the add option behavior in my project. In the first part of the video add option doesn't add the element to the dropdown in the form, in the next part of the video add option works as expected in a list...
  10. A

Quick Date Formatting Question

Try (%d-%b)
  11. A

accessing elements for form custom design in default and bluesky templates

For a try to position fields in a form take a look in default_group.php of the contacts template. There you see an example how to arrange fields in DIVs. It's all explained there in the comments. For example there you see DIVs like that: <div class="example"> <?php $this->element =...
  12. A

Column names in a result table

troester: What about modifying the template_css in the custom template folder? For example I use: .elementX .fabrikLabel { display:nothing;}
  13. A

accessing elements for form custom design in default and bluesky templates

Maybe this post can help you: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16446
  14. A

Column names in a result table

You can do this by a custom template and css. In your custom css for the fabrik label you can use display:nothing; For the way of how to make your own template and css I recommend to have a look to the wiki and search also the forum concerning this item.
  15. A

Help to setup form and 2 lists in one article?

In listfilter.php line 89 if(JRequest::getVar('fabrik_incsessionfilters', true)) { $this->getSessionFilters($filters); } I modified like this if(JRequest::getVar('fabrik_incsessionfilters', false)) { $this->getSessionFilters($filters); } Result: form+list+list in article is working...
  16. A

Thank you troester for looking at this. I know it must be list3___elementX. It's just wrong given in the example but correct in the parameters in the article. With debug enabled I see no wrong query. The queries are as they should be. No error. At the very first start list3 is filtered...
  17. A

I tried all variations in the parameters but no effect. List3 remains unfiltered. So I come to the conclusion that in F3 in the moment there's no way to have in an article 1 form and 2 tables below pre-filtered with the content plugin. 1 form and 1 list works.
  18. A

No Filter work on some list.

Can confirm with Github 350: With Ajaxify setting back from disabled to enabled filtering and pagination working as expected. Thank you and Rob putting things quickly right.
  19. A

Latest Github 350 of today. Parameters? Do you mean the code in the article {...}? Plugins? Do I have to use more than one content plugin? My code in the article: {fabrik view=details id=1 layout=custom1 row=[rownumber]} {fabrik view=list id=3 layout=custom2} {fabrik view=list id=7...
  20. A

I try for a while now to setup following purpose: I start from a list (list1) with Custom detail URL link to an article (article1) (= working). In the article there is first a form detail view. Below is a list view showing pre-filtered data records of another list2 = working. Below is another...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back