Search results

1. P

what happens to posted data

thanks it worked $useris = $_GET['student_no_']['value'];
  2. P

my php file is totally standalone. i will give it a shot - thanks for the help/advice
  3. P

i have decided to scrap trying to print reports from fabrik directly, so i have made a new php file so that i can format it to look more like a student report than a website. the first page is fabrik, but the jump page is my php. so now i need to get the posted data and as a variable. i...
  4. P

viewing other info from the same row in a db join....

at the moment we have staff entering it by hand as we are compiling information as it comes. the userid will be the same as the "student number", sending a pm now
  5. P

actually, I don't need to worry about that last question right now. what i am now looking for is a way to filter tables when they are inserted into content.... without seperate table filters. here is the deal: We want the students to be able to see their results (once published). so...
  6. P

ok thanks for your help, i will give it a crack later on today and let you know how i go.
  7. P

oh, i have only created a join element. i think i hear what your saying..... i need to create a table join instead, but i would like to be able to use an element to select the student number in the form..... i dont really understand how the database join works, i tried it and it created a...
  8. P

it sounds confusing, and maybe i didnt explain it quite clearly enough in the title of this thread but here we go. using: Fabrik 1.x joomla 1.0x i have 2 tables, one with student details, and one with results. i have joined the "student_number" to the results table, but i would like...
  9. P

URGENT - how can i restore fabrik tables and forms with PHPmyAdmin??

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha ok, thanks
  10. P

URGENT - how can i restore fabrik tables and forms with PHPmyAdmin??

yes, i'm a freak! I had a couple of sites open with fabrik and deleted the tables and forms of the wrong one.... now i know that they are still there in the mySQL database, so i am assuming i can reconnect them somehow so that they will be restored on the site..... but how??? is there...
  11. P

Duplicate entry \'0\' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_fabrik_formdata_10

post removed - i fixed the problem
  12. P

Maximum amount of elements in 1 form/table?????

awsome, Thank you :)
  13. P

ok, well i think i may have made some progress..... i realized that i had made a couple of element id's too long.... i have shortened them down and the code is no longer filling the table view. the problem is, NOTHING is filling the table view.... its empty. i have tried a few variations...
  14. P

hi, i was wondering if there is a maximum amount of elements allowed in 1 form.... i have a massive application form that requires 3 upload fields, and all up, it has 90 elements...... yes its a massive form. now the problem is when i am testing the form, on submit, it doesnt re-direct...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back