Search results

1. N

User plugin error Joomla 3.3

Good Day When I view the list of records in list view or in form view or detail view I get the following error. Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementUser::_getSelectLabel() should be compatible with PlgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::_getSelectLabel($filter = false) in...
  2. N

File Upload in repeat group

Good Day I have a group with a few elements and a file upload element set to repeat. The file upload element does not want to open the dialog to add files when I press the add button, it only does so on the first, but not when I want to add more data. Any help thank you
  3. N

Placeholders dont work

Good Day I am using the latest from git and joomla 3.1. The placeholders {tablename___elementname} or {___elementname} or like this <?php echo $this->data['dog_jobs___jobs_province']->element ?> does not work in any custom forms. Any help on this. thank you
  4. N

BUGS - Date and Fileupload - BUGS

Good Day I hope Rob read this post in this section. ;) (Just updated from git) I have several groups, some are repeatable groups and some are not. When I use the date element in the first group it shows the calender when I click on the calender icon and it selects the date, but when I use...
  5. N

date element save's form

Good Day I have several date elements in different groups, when I click on one of the date elements in one of the groups it saves the form, in the front end and also in the back end. Any solutions? thank you
  6. N

Custom template with repeat groups

Good Day I am using joomla3 with latest fabrik from git and bootstrap template. I know how to make my own custom template using the existing bootstrap template but I need to know how to call repeat group and position it on the tempalte where I want. Is there a shortcode / placeholder to...
  7. N

Cron Job

Good Day I want to create a cron job to run everyday to look for records older than 30 days and then update that record table from 1 to 0. can someone help me with the code. thanx
  8. N

Bootstrap

Good Day How can I make the bootstrap template work on j2.5 like in the demo? I have the latest from github. My current J tempalte is a responsive design. thank you
  9. N

Reset filters with search button

Good Day I have found that some people find it diffycult to know that they must reset the filters for a new search. Is it possible to allow the user to do a new search by pressing the search button, by pressing the search button the user cancles the previous search and automatically...
  10. N

user element sef slug

Good Day I have a user element to display a list of artists, and have set in the list to use the user element as a sef slug to show the artists name in the url, but it only shows the artist id, can you fix this please? thank you
  11. N

Very Urgent

Hallo all Please help I have a database of names in fabrik, I want to view it in detail view in multiple columns, say 4, but I can not use css3 because of ie8. I want the data to appear in 4 columns in vertical alphabet order and not horizontal, like this 1 5 9 13 2 6...
  12. N

File Upload

Good Day I am using the file upload element to show images, it is set to make thumbnails, all is working well and the thumbnails shows in detail view, but when I click on the thumbnail to open up in the lightbox or mediabox it only shows the thumbnails and not the bigger images, this use to...
  13. N

user element

Good Day The user element is not being displayed in detail view, it did display before, but after git update, it stoped displaying. thanx
  14. N

Joomla sef and template

Good Day When ever I set the default front templat to use in form settings for detail view, it always shows the default template then I added layout=templatename in custome detail view link, then it works but when I turned on the joomla sef it does not want to work, it only shows the default...
  15. N

Kb927917

Good Day Ie 8 gives me problems, everything works great in ie 9 firefox and chrome, but the site wont load in ie8 it gives me this error Message: HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed (KB927917) there seems to be a problem...
  16. N

SQL errors in admin

Good Day Everything is working fine on my localhost, but after I upload all to server I get the following errors in admin. Under groups I get: 500 - An error has occurred. Column 'checked_out' in on clause is ambiguous SQL=SELECT g.*,u.name AS editor, fg.form_id AS form_id, f.label AS...
  17. N

CSV import

Good Day I have imported a few hundred rows with data including image paths into a table, but the images dont want to display in list of detail view, it will only display after i edit the row in fabrik and save it (with file upload element). The paths with the file upload elemnt and csv...
  18. N

Url, search, detail vie BUG...

Good day I use the redirect plugin in a form to search for user, the redirect work as a search function and it shows the filter in the url as it is supposed to but it does not filter the results to only show the products belonging to that user, neither does any other url filtering work...
  19. N

fabrik smart search

Good Day Any change on developing a smart search plugin for fabrik on the new j2.5, like this. the user type in 2 or 3 or more elements data in the search box, 2 bedroom flat in new york would be really nice. thank you
  20. N

form module

Good Day I use a form in a module for search in it is databasy join element en 2 cdd elements (country, state, city) the elements work great in normal form view but not in module. I also get this error. this.form is null form_min.js (line 1) var FbForm=new...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back