BUGS - Date and Fileupload - BUGS

nine007

Good Day

I hope Rob read this post in this section. ;)

(Just updated from git)

I have several groups, some are repeatable groups and some are not.
When I use the date element in the first group it shows the calender when I click on the calender icon and it selects the date, but when I use the date element in one of the other groups, whether it is repeatable or not, it does not show the calender when I click on the calender icon, instead it saves the form when I click on the calender icon.

When I use the file upload element in the first group it works in normal and in ajax mode, but when I use the file upload element in one of the other groups, whether it's a repeatable group or not, it does not work in ajax mode only in normal mode, gives me a "dinosaur" error messge.

I have found this after days of testing and re-doing everything.

hope this can get solved.

thanx

I can't exactly replicate your upload issue, but I have a slightly different issue - the AJAX uploader displays, but hitting the Upload Files button doesn't work.

Also, with an AJAX file upload in a repeat group, it seems I can't get the group to repeat.

Raising a github issue.

-- hugh

Thank you for coming back.

I will upload it to the server, is there a way I can let you know when it is up for you to see?

thank you

Good Day

After latest github update the calander and ajax file upload is still not working

please help, I can give you access to see for yourself

Thanx

Back