Search results

1. pdenessen

Hi Hugh, Long time ago. You helped me 2 years ago with a form and added a javascript file to...

Hi Hugh, Long time ago. You helped me 2 years ago with a form and added a javascript file to automatilcy fill in an arrival and departure date based on a previous selected choice. Now I upgraded to 2.0.3 and this function is not working anymore. The javascript tab in the element form is empty.
  2. pdenessen

Importing package does not work

On SVN1236 it indeed was, and I indeed turned it on. Although I had expected, that "something" would had happen, even with the WIP flag on, when I pushed the import button. Perhaps a misunderstanding from WIP
  3. pdenessen

Ok that is clear. perhaps you can insert a short notice in the meantime in the program to avoid confusing in the future, when pushing the import bottom (or shade the button). Thx Patrick
  4. pdenessen

Hi Rob, is there any update on this topic? I do also want to import a package from my development site into the production site. When I push the import butto, nothing happens. Using fabrikar 2.0b3 SVN 1158
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back