Search results

1. nickbunyan

Table display/Ajax popup problem

Hey Hugh. Many thanks for sorting the content problem. I will work on the Templating issue offline and see how best to resolve it with the Clients template... Closing this thread and will open a new one if necessary as the column data is now working ok. Many thanks.
  2. nickbunyan

Since working with Hugh last night the problem of the column data not displaying has apparently been resolved and the content plugin seems to be working. The new template uploaded also appears to be working for the most part although the original issue of 'no close button' on the Ajax popups...
  3. nickbunyan

Site running J!3.2.2 which was rebuilt and restored from an older J!2.5 version after a hack attack... :-( It appears there are some of the old J!2.5 files still kicking around. Most of the site runs fine, but there is no 'close button' visible on Ajax popup windows when using Ajax to display...
  4. nickbunyan

CSS issue with empty or null Fabrik layout rows

Hi Troester. This is what happens. If I copy the whole of the Bootstrap folder to a new folder called Shoelace and create a custom_css.php file with your suggested entries, go to the List and set the Front End template to Shoelace, it doesn't change anything at all. If I copy the...
  5. nickbunyan

Will try remodelling custom_css.php again Troester - but it does not seem to be being called... Will revert shortly. Thanks.
  6. nickbunyan

Folks, I would appreciate a steer. I am using the new Joomla 3.2 with the latest github Fabrik RC. [15th Nov 2013] I have a table which I am displaying within an article using the conventional syntax. So far so good. In this table I do NOT want to show 'Group By' buttons or Navigation, but...
  7. nickbunyan

JS error on all[?] templates

Arrrrggghhhh! Yes. Did an overwrite/upgrade and didn't think to check what was left behind... Thanks Troester!
  8. nickbunyan

JS error on all[?] templates

On the 3 or 4 templates I have checked so far I am getting the following error which appears to be because of a problem with the template js file... which is making it very hard to finish the layout! Uncaught ReferenceError: head is not...
  9. nickbunyan

Subtle Bug(?) somewhere in Group/Element handling

Ahhh.... OK That works - BUT [Big but...] the wording upon emptying the trash is not good. Confirmation dialog asking to delete database table columns is a bit confusing. Should say something like ' Click save to delete these fabrik elements - Check the box to delete the table column AS...
  10. nickbunyan

More Stupid Than Usual...
  11. nickbunyan

Hi Troester. I may be being MSTU but - What trash? I can't find an empty the trash button in J 3.1.5?
  12. nickbunyan

I have a situation where I created a new element in an existing table with the wrong name, and thus automatically added a new column to the database table. I have gone into Elements and deleted the misnamed element, but it has NOT been deleted from the Group Element List. I think that if I...
  13. nickbunyan

New List on Existing table doesn't create all the fields...

The MEDIUMTEXT element can not be the problem because there is one earlier in the list which is exactly the same and gets created ok... but I will take a look at the other thread for info. I also tried re-arranging the element order using SQL within the original table, and it still seemed to...
  14. nickbunyan

Hi troester. Thanks for the feedback. Sadly, although I can add additional fields by hand as you say - it is NOT the field type that is causing the problem. In the screenshot below, the fields efamember and efastatus get created, but the fields rfamember and rfastatus do not. They are clearly...
  15. nickbunyan

I am trying to use Fabrik to display a view of an existing DB table. As it happens this is a CB profile table, with 40 fields. When I create a new Fabrik list using 'Existing DB table...' it creates 34 fields only and ignores the other 6. I can see no reason why Fabrik should barf over the...
  16. nickbunyan

Bizarre List Formatting issue

Cheers Hugh!
  17. nickbunyan

Errrr... How do I close a thread in this new format... ? Don't appear to have a Close thread option in Thread Tools?
  18. nickbunyan

Hi Troester, thanks for the Hint, I managed to solve it with the assistance of the inimitable Cheesegrits! During testing for the calc element on the form, I 'temporarily' changed the return for an echo so I could see what was happening. Needless to say, having resolved the formatting, string...
  19. nickbunyan

Client site has a number of lists and views which all work ok. On one particular list, in both front and back end, one column of data is shown as a Concatenated string across the top of the table, above the add/filter/export buttons. This happens with different templates, and in the View Data...
  20. nickbunyan

Getting Server data...

Hi Hugh, Thanks, your cogent and lucid suggestion is rapier accurate as usual... It seems as if the environment doesn't like exec/shell_exec despite being an 'intranet' host :-(( I will have to have a 'policy discussion' with the 'I want to have my cake and eat it' man who is running [sic] the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back