Search results

1. nickbunyan

Table display/Ajax popup problem

Site running J!3.2.2 which was rebuilt and restored from an older J!2.5 version after a hack attack... :-( It appears there are some of the old J!2.5 files still kicking around. Most of the site runs fine, but there is no 'close button' visible on Ajax popup windows when using Ajax to display...
  2. nickbunyan

CSS issue with empty or null Fabrik layout rows

Folks, I would appreciate a steer. I am using the new Joomla 3.2 with the latest github Fabrik RC. [15th Nov 2013] I have a table which I am displaying within an article using the conventional syntax. So far so good. In this table I do NOT want to show 'Group By' buttons or Navigation, but...
  3. nickbunyan

JS error on all[?] templates

On the 3 or 4 templates I have checked so far I am getting the following error which appears to be because of a problem with the template js file... which is making it very hard to finish the layout! Uncaught ReferenceError: head is not...
  4. nickbunyan

Subtle Bug(?) somewhere in Group/Element handling

I have a situation where I created a new element in an existing table with the wrong name, and thus automatically added a new column to the database table. I have gone into Elements and deleted the misnamed element, but it has NOT been deleted from the Group Element List. I think that if I...
  5. nickbunyan

New List on Existing table doesn't create all the fields...

I am trying to use Fabrik to display a view of an existing DB table. As it happens this is a CB profile table, with 40 fields. When I create a new Fabrik list using 'Existing DB table...' it creates 34 fields only and ignores the other 6. I can see no reason why Fabrik should barf over the...
  6. nickbunyan

Bizarre List Formatting issue

Client site has a number of lists and views which all work ok. On one particular list, in both front and back end, one column of data is shown as a Concatenated string across the top of the table, above the add/filter/export buttons. This happens with different templates, and in the View Data...
  7. nickbunyan

Getting Server data...

I have a couple of complicated and sadly necessary Bash scripts which run on my host server. What I want to do is use a form plugin to trigger one of these scripts, capture the output, and store the relevant data in one of my lists... It is very likely - knowing my general incompetence - that...
  8. nickbunyan

Bug in List.php?

When displaying the table data for a list it displays the error shown in the attachement, suggesting there is something wrong in list.php. THis error occurs in the front and back ends, and is not resolved by updating to the latest github as at 19th December. It does not appear to be...
  9. nickbunyan

Element and Group Corruption ???

I have suddenly found myself in the situation that one particular list in my F3 installation is showing up twice in the groups and elements tables... Each element is listed twice, with the same id,name,description,label etc. and the same thing is happening when I look at the groups. I have...
  10. nickbunyan

Element Modify 'bug' ???

Hugh/Rob. I am not sure I can reproduce, but I experienced a very frustrating issue when modifying an element today. I changed the label and name of an element which, as it turns out was being used as a 'group by' value in the list. Despite doing a check-in of everything, and updating...
  11. nickbunyan

Bug in LIST.PHP??

Have set up very simple test article using the following syntax {fabrik view=list id=10 ssb_forms___common=1} Which apparently works and filters the table correctly on the 'common or not' yesno field, BUT it displays an error message saying: Notice: Undefined variable: actonMethod in...
  12. nickbunyan

Invisible Timestamp

It appears that the timestamp element in F3 is hard coded to be hidden in Form view. I would like this to be changed so that it is a selection when editing the element, the same as dbjoins and thumbnails etc. Most of the time I do not need to see timestamp in form view, but I would like the...
  13. nickbunyan

Ajax Demo not working live...

I have been struggling to use ajax/js as a way of showing a related image when choosing from a drop down list. In desperation I copied the examples Felixkat provided in #23061 in their entirety, actually created the appropriate tables [lists] and cut and pasted the code word for word...
  14. nickbunyan

Time offset bug in Form?

EDIT: Problem apparently related to conflict between Joomla setting of UTC/local and Fabrik UTC/Local on element. Have changed Joomla global setting to UTC and problem appears to be avoided. This implies there is a bug in the logic I think, but at least it works...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back