Search results

1. M

Average of last seven entries?

Hello I have a list dailylogs with three elements - {dailylogs___weight}, {dailylogs___bp},{dailylogs___sugar}. Users enter data every day, but I would like to generate a summary report every week, say every Saturday. In that email template I send out, I want to capture the average of the last...
  2. M

Can I do multiple queries?

I am running into errors on this code, not sure what is missing here. $dbcon = JFactory::getDbo(); $foodscores = $data['daily_logs_2___food_score']; $mydata = $data['daily_logs_2___user_raw']; $query = $dbcon->getQuery(true); $query ->select('AVG(food_score) AS myavg_foodscore')...
  3. M

Show only those records where date = today

One of my elements in a list is a date. The list has many records with different dates. How can I set the list to show only those records where the date element = today? Or for that matter if a certain condition is met, for eg. field =1
  4. M

Form Email plugin not attaching article with placeholders

I am using a Email plugin on a Fabrik form, and under options I have no html/php selected, but I have an article template that consists of placeholders. For some reason, the email does not attach the article. What am I missing here?
  5. M

DatePicker Icon does not render popup date

All of a sudden my date icon in a Fabrik form (all forms on my site) does not render a standard popup calendar. My site details are provided in "My Sites". I am running the latest Fabrik version, Joomla 3.8.2, php 7.0.30 Any help appreciated.
  6. M

Show or hide groups depending on whether logged in or not

I am using the juser plugin to create a joomla user from the data a user fills the form with. Sometimes, if an existing user tries to fill in the form (but not logged in) the form does not save saying email exists in the db, thus can not create a new user. How do I enable Fabrik to hide the...
  7. M

CDD generating 503 service Unavailable error

I have List1 where a calc field calculates how many weeks pregnant a woman is based on form inputs. I have another List2 that has multiple fields (id, Week, Description, etc) relating to each week of pregnancy. List2_id = List2_Week. In List1, I am using a CDD element to get the description...
  8. M

How do I save element names without LIst name?

I have a Fabrik List (List1) with several elements key,txnid,amount,productinfo, firstname, email, udf1, udf2...udf10. I also have a php form plugin that is triggered when the form is saved, and the database is then updated. The problem I am having is that the data that gets saved in the...
  9. M

Front end error

All Is anyone else having a problem after updating the latest github version? This is what frontend says.. Fatal error: Call to a member function getTmpl() on a non-object in ../components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 312 This is similar to what Rackem posted in Standard...
  10. M

Today's entry grab from list

I have multiple lists (A,B,C etc) that are updated on a daily basis. From each of these lists, A, B, C etc, I am interested in one field each, FieldA, FieldB, FieldC etc that I would like to capture in a new list "summary". Typically, these would be either the last row (ordered by date), or I...
  11. M

Possible to prefilter visualization chart?

I tried putting in a prefilter for a chart or a fusionchart in Fabrik Viz, and I could not locate where I could find the prefilter options. Should the List have a prefilter on it for this to work?
  12. M

Syntax if statement if field is text?

Hello All In the if statement where a calculation is involved, can someone help me what is the correct syntax where a field is a text? I have element1 in table1 which is a text, and its value is say, value1. If {table1___element1} = "value1" then ... else ... I tried a couple of...
  13. M

How to calculate the number of days elapsed

I have two fields, that are both dates - paydate and today (date_time) There is also a fixed date, which is due date, say in this case 1 Jun 2014. I have a calc field, penalty, which should calculate the penalty as follows - a. If customer has still not paid, then paydate is blank. In that...
  14. M

Are multiple plugins in Form a problem?

All Every time I add anew form plugin (either email or receipt) to an existing plugin, the first plugin disappears, and is replaced by the new one I create. I have tried it numerous times, and the same happens. I searched through previous queries in the Forum, and some members reported similar...
  15. M

Error loading a value from a table Row

All I am trying to load a value from a certain record of Table2 into Table3, based on the Wiki code, but running into errors. Could someone point how I can pull a table record into the current table? Attachments show my table structures and the code I am using...Thanks in advance.
  16. M

Cascading dropdown - multiple records

I have a question on populating a third element in Table3 based on the values of two other elements. I have three tables Tbl 1 {id, Member} Tbl 2 {id, Member, Period, Subscriptionstatus} 1 12 1 Paid 1 12 2 Paid 1 12 3...
  17. M

Error: 500 - Layout Default Not found

I have used some simple Fabrik forms and tables on a J2.5 website. I am encountering a weird problem. SOme of the pages on which Fabrik Lists and Forms are present, these are public access. It does not display, but shows an Error: "500 - Layout Default Not Found" But upon login, the same...
  18. M

Recording multiple times on same form

Hello All I have a form with different elements set to different access levels. First in registered access, a set of elements are filled and saved. The ones with special access are read only, so cannot be edited by the registered users. When saved, it automatically records date time when the...
  19. M

Error on update from Joomla backend

All I logged in to my joomla backend, and the admin dashboard showed updates available on Fabrik. I clicked on update, and after that here is the error I am getting - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_SL in /home/madpad/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1397...
  20. M

Color code element based on reference range

Hello all, Am going great so far on a project using Fabrik. I have a table with several elements, and each has a reference range. If the value entered is outside this range, I would like to color code the off-range values as a different color, say Red, and all those within range, in a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back