Search results

1. jbadiag

Workaround J!5: error "member function format()" on list save

In joomla 5 with last fabrk I'm getting this error when I try to save a new list: Call to a member function format() on bool
  2. jbadiag

Retrieve data from picklist

I know, it's easy but I cannot take the way to extract the list of a picklist elements. When I try to use the email form plugin with php file i do: <?php $dni = $this->data['aj_votacions_pres_part_2018___dni']; $opcio= $this->data['aj_votacions_pres_part_2018___com1_raw']; $total =...
  3. jbadiag

picklist drag&Drop not working on mobile

Hi, I'm developing a form where I 'm using a picklist, and works perfect, except when I try to use it on a mobile phone with android. In this case DRAG does not works for me. How can I solve it? this is the page where the form is: http://www.teia.cat/vpp Thanks How can I pay the professional...
  4. jbadiag

blank page on new register with display field

Hi, I have a table where I have a display field with this query in the default value and "eval": $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $curs = "{aj_cursosUnio___idCurs_raw}"; $query = "select COUNT(id) from aj_cursosunioinscripcions where aj_cursosunioinscripcions.id_curs = $curs"; $db->setQuery($query)...
  5. jbadiag

Making items draggable in a form

Hi, I have a form where I want to make some items draggable. I made a js file in components->fabrik->js with the name of the form and I want to include the wollowing jquery code: alert("hoo"); $( function() { $( "#imatges___ordre_0" ).draggable(); } ); But I can only view the alert. How...
  6. jbadiag

fileupload ordering

Hi, Is there any way to change the order of the files that I have uploaded with my fileupload plugin? For example by date or by id in the repeated table. Where can I change it? Thanks
  7. jbadiag

javascript code does not work in latest version

Hi guys, I've updated to the last version of fabrik and now my code does not work I have a javascript in /components/com_fabrik/js/list_8.js requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () { jQuery('.fabrik_filter_submit').click(function() { alert("clicked")...
  8. jbadiag

disable readonly field property

Hi, in my fabrik older version I had in a field javascript properties onchange this code: var d = new Date(); var curr_date = d.getDate(); var curr_month = d.getMonth() + 1; var curr_year = d.getFullYear(); $('socios_aprovacion___f4').readOnly = false; $('socios_aprovacion___f4').value=...
  9. jbadiag

Hide/Show onclick only works the first time

I have in a form, one element with the javascript action: onclick Hide an element depending on the value, and another one that shows that element onclick. Everything works only the first time . The second time I click, does nothing I don't know why. Please help.
  10. jbadiag

email on form submission not working for me

I'm trying to send an email if the value of a field it's = 1, depending on a Yes/no field I have this text in the php conditional $aprovat = $formModel->formData["vacancesap___aprovacio[]"]; if ($aprovat == 0){ return false; } But always send the email. What I'm doing wrong? Thanks
  11. jbadiag

Date element date enabling last thursdayin calendar

Hi, I wrote this script in javascript for element date to enable only last thursday of the month, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong: var dia = date.getDate(); var currentTime = new Date(); var currentDay = currentTime.getDay(); var dayOfWeek = 4; // 0 = Sun, 3 = Wed, 6 = Sat var...
  12. jbadiag

multilingual site

Hi, I have a multilingual site where I need to translate all the content that I write in fabrik forms I've read how to translate the labels in http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/make-fabrik-multilingual-with-fabrik-itself/#in-mysql-replace-with-your-real-prefix but I don't see (or don't...
  13. jbadiag

change class on filter submit

Hi, How can I do to change the class of a div when the filter its submitted by button submit? Thanks
  14. jbadiag

reorder ajax uploads

Hi, Is it possible to allow to reorder ajax uploaded images? I have a list of uploaded images and I want to allow to reorder them Thanks in advance
  15. jbadiag

Ajax error on ajax multiple file upload

When I try to upload multiple files in a form using ajax uploads, I can't do it and then I can't save that register too. I've seen that there's an .js error. I attach it How can I solve?
  16. jbadiag

Fabrik joomla content does not work for me

Trying to insert a visualization, but only shows the code. All the plugins are on and activated. I tried too with another template. Tried too without editor, only html. I attach an image
  17. jbadiag

list div template does not work correctly

Hi, I'm trying to use a div template in a list but it seems that there's any </div>missing I upgraded fabrik from github, cleaned caches, etc but nothing. Tried to follow the instructions in the post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/one-column-div-list-template-with-one-row.41727/...
  18. jbadiag

Redirect form plugin does not send vars

Hi guys, I have a form with a redirect form plugin. I need that when submit the form it jumps to another url (with the data of the form as a vars) to get that vars with a php and print it on a page, but I can't get that vars. In the url does not appear the vars. In joomla 2.5 there where the...
  19. jbadiag

Cannot add or save list after joomla 3.4 update

Trying to create a new list and I can't. It has been after installing de new joomla version 3.4. Buttons save, save and close does nothing and I can't see the list of tables
  20. jbadiag

date picker returns "%d-%m-%Y" instead the date

Hi, I'm in joomla 3 latest and I've updated from github but my problem still persists. When I try to add a date with the datepicker in frontend, always returns "%d-%m-%Y" instead the date. I'm using protostar as a template but I tried to do the same in backend with same results. Please help
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back