Search results

1. thomasmes

Auto complete with user values or add new record

Is it possible to have a database join, which auto completes the entry with only the values the current user has entered before (and not all the values in the table/column) and if there is no match, this new entry is automatically added? Say I have a list with books and categories and is...
  2. thomasmes

How to change auto complete on field element

1) How can I slow down the auto complete on the field element? I want it to execute after 2 seconds or so. Now it completes the entry to fast. 2) How can I change the auto complete on the field element to 'Starts with' instead of 'Contains string'?
  3. thomasmes

Move child element to new group without unlinking

Say I have a list, List1 with 3 groups. I've copied List1 to List2. This generates child elements in the new list. Then I've added a new group (group4) to List1 with a couple of new elements. I do see that these new elements appear as childs in List2, but they appear in group3 of List2. The...
  4. thomasmes

Default Image class

Small request: can you add a class to the default image of the Image Element? All images have the class "fabrikLightBoxImage" but the default image has none. Can you add something like "fabrikDefaultImage" as class? Thanks
  5. thomasmes

Tabs in pop-up change the tabs in the parent window

I have two lists, say List A and B. Both have multipe groups and these groups are shown as tabs. List A has a databasejoin, rendered as a dropdown with the 'Add option in front end' set to Yes. Adding an item opens a pop-up. Clicking on tabs in this pop-up changes the tabs in the parent window...
  6. thomasmes

Unexpected token at dropdown filter

I've updated Fabrik to the lastet version from GIT, but I still get this error every second: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <" This happens when I activate the filter (dropdown) on a databasejoin element (named 'pcata') and a cascadingdropdown element (named 'pcatb') that is watching...
  7. thomasmes

Make a row read only after column update

Is it possible to make a row (record) read only after a column is updated with the update column plugin? Say I have a list with timesheets for employees. A manager can simply update a column called 'Status' from 'New' to 'Approved' with the update column plugin. After that, I want the row...
  8. thomasmes

Option or button to let User Rotate Images

Now that the image element supports 'Device Capture: Camera' automatic rotation or an option to rotate image is welcome. Pictures that are taken in portrait view are saved as landscape. If users can rotate the image or thumb afterwards, this would solve the problem. I do see a GD2 class for...
  9. thomasmes

Pre filters on List plugins

It would help to have pre-filters on the List plugins (system), so the buttons only show up when the pre-filter criteria are met. If you have many List plugins applied to a List, it will generate a lof of buttons (or a large dropdown) at List view. Can this be added to the List plugins (system)?
  10. thomasmes

Update_col List plugin

In the current situation in the Update_col List Plugin you can set 'Allow user selection' to Yes then the user can select to update ALL fields via a popup window. Can the plugin be enhanced so that the user can only update a defined set of fields and not all fields? This whish is described...
  11. thomasmes

List plugin (or button) that opens a pop-up window with input boxes and updates the table row

I am looking for a plugin or button that allows the user to enter data in a pop up and then updates to table row. I've found an earlier description of this functionality at: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/button-input-box-and-update-sql-from-table.20129/ Can you create a plugin or...
  12. thomasmes

Fabrik list generates error on Mobile Joomla! template.

Hello, I have a website and I use Mobile Joomla to display the site on iPhone, iPad, Android. When I look at a list through my iPhone or Android, I get a 500 error: default_row not found Call stack #FunctionLocation 1JSite->dispatch()\www\index.php:42...
  13. thomasmes

Show default string when the date element is empty

Hello Fabrik, I like to show a text string in the list (table), when a date element is left empty. Something like "Not applicable". I've tried the "default value" but this gives an error. Probably because the database field only accepts a date format. How can this be done? With...
  14. thomasmes

Dutch language nl-NL

Hi, I like to contribute to this project by helping translate Frabrik to Dutch. I wondered if someone is already working on this? I am just finding my way at Github. I do see some files already translated, mainly for the front end, but not for the back end. Where is the best place to start?
  15. thomasmes

Little roadmap?

I am (and perhaps others as well are) dying to know when the next alpha and beta versions will be released (not mentioning a stable version :) of Fabrik 3. Can you please give us a (very global) roadmap? Many thanks,
  16. thomasmes

Placeholders in backend not replaced

Hi, In the backend of Joomla 1.6 (1.6.0. and 1.6.1), the placeholders are not replaced. Zie screenshots. I've checked the language files under components/com_fabrik/language/ and administrator/components/com_fabrik/language but everything seems fine here. I've tried to copy the language files...
  17. thomasmes

JError: Unable to load Database Driver: mysql_fab (solved)

I installed F3 pre-alpha on j16 on a (local) WAMP server. After installation I went to "Components > fabrik" in the back-end and got an error: "JError: Unable to load Database Driver: mysql_fab" In \administrator\components\com_fabrik\controllers\home.raw.php I found: $dest =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back