Search results

1. D

Could some one help me in joining 2 VirtueMArt tables?

Hi Ramki, Could you detail what you did ? It will help other people like me who use Fabrik and VM2.0 Thanks. Deepak
  2. D

Strangest ever - Every entry shows 19 records

That was simple. Thanks a lot Hugh. Thank you very much, Troester. You hae been very very patient and kind. Deepak
  3. D

Thanks for your help, Troester. You are very kind. I have done everything you said I should. The problem as it was is solved. But new ones have come about. What do I do about these issues - 1. If I have "Add Records" set to Guest or Registered, then in List View (Please see attachment...
  4. D

So does that mean that I have to make 2 forms?
  5. D

You can have a look here - http://alaconcierge.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=3&Itemid=27
  6. D

Check your form settings: "Save partially completed multi-page forms" should be NO. It is set to NO I tried on multiple browsers. They all show the same thing. Tried on multiple computers - mac and pc. Still the same. I call the form through a menu setting. Form selected. Rowid -1...
  7. D

"instead of being empty it's showing data from the last editor" - Yes
  8. D

I have had to re-open this thread. The form in the front-end is again showing records entered by the last visitor. On its own. I updated Fabrik about 10 minutes ago and this happened. All the settings that were given to me are still there unchanged. Now what do I do? Deepak
  9. D

Done. Works perfect, Troester. I only had to login and logout as Hugh mentioned - " Any changes to J!'s group membership and viewing access levels require you to log out and back in before they take effect for logged in users." Thanks so much for your help. Closing this thread Deepak
  10. D

Screenshots attached Hi again Troester, Have attached Publi, Registered and Super User. I deleted the other group/ access level. I just want it to be restricted to these 3. I may need to add viewing for administrator, at the most. Thanks. Deepak
  11. D

Well Hugh. Troester. Could you tell me what am I doing wrong here? Its 5 AM here in India and now I need to sleep. Please post your replies and I will try to implement those. Deepak
  12. D

How do I pull submitted data to populate another form?

Let me explain myself some more. I dont think I was too clear. Basically, there is another Joomla form that a visitor fills up. And registers himself on the site. Now I need to pull up the address that he has filled in in the Joomla user registration form and display it in the Fabrik Booking...
  13. D

How do I pull submitted data to populate another form?

Hi there, I know that $user =& JFactory::getUser(); return $user->get('name'); is the code to get a registered user's name prefilled in a form. Or to get email $user =& JFactory::getUser(); return $user->get('email'); But how do I get the address that the user has filled in the from when...
  14. D

I had made "View List" and "View Records" Access Level set to Public and Super User was able to see them fine. I thought this is the way it should be. Until Troester's reply that anyone with some smarts can see this data.
  15. D

I attached 2 images. Are those settings correct?
  16. D

"You are not authorised to view this resource. " is what I see. And yes, Hugh, I have logged out and in.
  17. D

I did this now. Yet it doesnt show the list to Super User
  18. D

The 2 attached images show the setup I have. Thanks. Deepak
  19. D

Thanks for replying, Troester. But if I set View List and View Records to Registered, then Super User cant see it. So then what do I do?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back