Search results

1. S

File Upload Plugin is not working correctly when using filesystem or amazon s3 storage

Hi Troester, For the filesystem storage you stated to check my permissions, which permissions are you referring to? For the fabrik list and elements, I made the access all 'Public'. The directory path location for all of the uploads I am using is: /images/stories/ and yes, files are uploaded...
  2. S

File Upload Plugin is not working correctly when using filesystem or amazon s3 storage

Hello Tech support, I am using Joomla 3.4, Fabrik 3.3.1 and the fileupload plugin ver 3.3.1. The fileupload plugin is saving the uploaded file to the database when using the file system as storage but will not allow the uploaded file to display in list or details view in both the frontend or...
  3. S

Save button for forms and lists is not working from admin panel

Hello Troester, I switched my editor to none while using fabrik and now my save button works. Thank you very much.
  4. S

Save button for forms and lists is not working from admin panel

Hello Tech Support, I am running Fabrik ver 3.3.1 downloaded from the fabrik website (not github). I have the latest version of Joomla 3.4 installed and I am using the protostar template. The list and form save button is not working from the admin panel. I was able to create one list by...
  5. S

Need help with Calendar Visualization plugin Joomla

When you stated that the "grid" time is fixed do you mean that it is hard coded in the code? If so, can I modify it to show a standard 12-hour format? Lastly, when you add the time to an event on the calendar using the add/edit an event, for the time field, is there anyway that that popup...
  6. S

I am using %X now but it did not change the time format. I've attached screenshots of the frontend views that I am trying to change as well as a screenshot of the time format field I updated to change the time format. But it still did not change to 12-hour time format. Concerning T3 template...
  7. S

Can you confirm where to put the date formats within the calendar settings to change time format from 24 to 12-format?
  8. S

Hello tech support, I am having trouble with the calendar visualization plugin. I am using: fabrik 3.2 Joomla! 3.3.3 Stable Template - t3_blank template/T3 framework version 2.3 In both the week and month views when you click on the calendar item, the details view opens up in a pop up...
  9. S

Styling the 'calc' plugin element field

Thanks a million, I will try this out.
  10. S

friendly bump...
  11. S

I would like to style the 'calc' element field. Where in the style sheet do I go to style this element in form view? Right now it appears, value only, without border or background color. Thanks
  12. S

How to Render images from a image folder path

No I didn't get this to work; Because I was pressed for time and needed this to work for my live site, I ended up using joodatabase as well as the media/image plugin within the jce editor. The combination between the two works perfectly. I plan to try the fabrik plugin again at a later date...
  13. S

Thanks for your reply. I visited Github for the first time. Am I supposed to go directly to the image element plugin, zip it up and try to install through the Joomla 1.7 extension installer or am I supposed to ftp over the elements of the image folder directly into my image plugin folder? The...
  14. S

Okay, I tested out the image plugin on my table containing the image link per record; when I am configuring the image plugin I see under 'Options' a field to contain the link of the image. My table(list) was created by importing a csv file into mysql and then linking to it from fabrik; By this...
  15. S

hello Rob, that is exactly what I was looking for. Some of my tables have the direct link to the image just like your example, http://site.com/image.jgp. But I also have tables containing the path of the images, like this example: http://site.com/imagefolder/ Where there could be 10 photos...
  16. S

There are ~5000 records per table; majority of the fields are varchar 255; the photo path field I have set temporarily as a field because it is a url address. There is a field with a unique value that is associated with every field; the unique value is contained in the photopath's url address...
  17. S

Hello Rob, thanks for getting back to me. I have sent you a private message with a sample of the link. Any help you can provide to render these images from the remote location is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  18. S

good evening tech support. I just installed joomla 1.7 and fabrik 3b. I am trying to create a real estate listing application where users can search listings on my site. I have already imported the listings into my site. One of the fields included in the table is a field called image path...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back