Search results

1. S

File Upload Plugin is not working correctly when using filesystem or amazon s3 storage

Hello Tech support, I am using Joomla 3.4, Fabrik 3.3.1 and the fileupload plugin ver 3.3.1. The fileupload plugin is saving the uploaded file to the database when using the file system as storage but will not allow the uploaded file to display in list or details view in both the frontend or...
  2. S

Save button for forms and lists is not working from admin panel

Hello Tech Support, I am running Fabrik ver 3.3.1 downloaded from the fabrik website (not github). I have the latest version of Joomla 3.4 installed and I am using the protostar template. The list and form save button is not working from the admin panel. I was able to create one list by...
  3. S

Need help with Calendar Visualization plugin Joomla

Hello tech support, I am having trouble with the calendar visualization plugin. I am using: fabrik 3.2 Joomla! 3.3.3 Stable Template - t3_blank template/T3 framework version 2.3 In both the week and month views when you click on the calendar item, the details view opens up in a pop up...
  4. S

Styling the 'calc' plugin element field

I would like to style the 'calc' element field. Where in the style sheet do I go to style this element in form view? Right now it appears, value only, without border or background color. Thanks
  5. S

How to Render images from a image folder path

good evening tech support. I just installed joomla 1.7 and fabrik 3b. I am trying to create a real estate listing application where users can search listings on my site. I have already imported the listings into my site. One of the fields included in the table is a field called image path...
  6. S

I would like to create a custom module on my

I would like to create a custom module on my joomla site where I can pull values from my fabrik tables; I would like to count records in a table (e.g. total count of records with pending status, etc.). How do I go about doing this? Module should look something like this: Transaction...
  7. S

Save button add to url string

For my forms I use the redirect plugin to redirect user to another form on my site; through the redirect plugin I add the template and menu items to the url string; When the user saves and closes the form; the url string with additional parameters work fine; However, when I just save the form...
  8. S

How to retrieve values from another form and use as the default valuel for a field

I am trying to retrieve values from Form B in order to prepopulate Form A. I am not a programmer so please bear with me. Below is the php code I am using. $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $user = JFactory::getUser(); $userid = $user->get('id'); $db->setQuery(" SELECT...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back