Search results

1. mudshark79

[solved] memory exhaustion problem with repeated groups

Hey There :)! I'm in the middle of finalizing one of my projects and ran into a rather unexpected problem. I created a list with several repeated groups. At this point I have a setup with 4 repeated groups, but I was planning to integrate up to maybe 15 groups. Each of this groups contains only...
  2. mudshark79

[Solved] Off-Topic PHP-Math

While doing some improvements on one of my Fabrik-Applications and banging my head for maybe 5 hours I found out out a lot of interesting things about floating-point-Numbers in general but also that even the most simple math goes wrong from time to time? It basically breaks down to this: On...
  3. mudshark79

[Half-Solved] "chosen" Functionality of select-lists in filter also?

Hello! I'm curious if there are plans to implement the Chosen-Functionality of Select-List Element such as DB-Join Dropdowns or CCDs in the List-Filter area also? Am I missing something? Thanks and Regards, Matthias
  4. mudshark79

Close Modal Window per JS-Event

Hello Forum! After tinkering around with several approaches for one specific challenge I think I'm on the rigth path but I'm stuck on the last bit. The Idea: I have a (repeated) list which contains text-area elements. I want to make the content of this text-area elements simliar to what the...
  5. mudshark79

Active-Highligthing Tabbed Form

Hello there, I already took a look around on this issue but coudn't find an answer: What do you think ist the easiest way to make a form "remember" the active tab (when using a tabbed form-template) after saving the form? I already took a look at the parameters and consider this possible...
  6. mudshark79

[Solved] Calc-Element Input field no more resizable

Somehow after I updated for the latest Github-Code after Bug-Fix from last Friday, the Calc-Element-Input is not a re-sizable html-Input-Element anymore which makes it barely usable, see attachment. I see this issue on all of my testsites, did not update after Friday, though. Regards...
  7. mudshark79

[Solved] Bug in CCD with Form Validation and Onload PHP

I'm in the middle of polishing my almost finished fabrik-app as I encounter a problem which I can't get sorted out on my own: I have 2 CCDs and it is perfectly fine that those CCDs are not filled out. But when the form doesn't validate because of one of the other values and gets reloaded for...
  8. mudshark79

Repeated-Group in Form never empty?

Hello Everyone! It seems to me, that a repeated group in an form always has one "default" entry if the Form/Row is saved for the first time. Can this behaviour be adjusted somewhere? Am I missing something? Thanks for a little hint and regards, Matthias
  9. mudshark79

[SOLVED] Submit on JS-Event

I'm sure there is quite a simple way to "push the submit button" via a Element-JS? Even though reading and trying quite something I didn't find out yet... Can someone point me to the right direction, please? Thanks
  10. mudshark79

[Solved] Manipulation of formData via php-plugin OnLoad

while elaborating on the possibilities to expand the scope of prefiltering the options of a database-join dropdown I found, that contrary to the wiki it is not possible to alter the formdata with $formModel->updateFormData('element', 'value', true); when onload. Can you confirm this? This is...
  11. mudshark79

[SOLVED] Multi-Page-Form Access-Level Problem/Bug?

Edit: If someone of the team wants to take a look, credentials provided are now sufficient. See further Infos at bottom I'm trying to get access-Levels of a newly build application a bit tighter. I Found, that a (in terms of Access- levels) straight-forward Form with two repeat-groups added...
  12. mudshark79

[Solved] Easy One, I hope... Accessing Repeated Data

Hello Everyone, I think this one might have a short answer I'm just unable to find the answer in the wiki or through forum search: Suppose I want to access data of elements in a repeated join from a calc element in a list view. The calc-element is not part of the repeated join but it is...
  13. mudshark79

[SOLVED] List Javascript-Plugin and accessing list data!

First: happy new Year! Overall thanks to the team, I really enjoy rewamping some web apps I already once did with version 2.x. I think Version 3.x is a great move forward in ease of use for the "developer" or educated-user like me. Didn't encounter any major bugs yet and really love working with...
  14. mudshark79

Lists: Related Data empty even with functional DB-Join

It's been a while but today i was just starting again with beautiful Fabrik to do some Updates on one of my sites and i stumbled upon a problem which occurred already a while back to me and which is still unclear, also searching the forum didn't clear things up: Under certain circumstances...
  15. mudshark79

Make Calc-elements "filtering sensitive" in list view...

Hello, i want to ask you for some help on one special aspect in the use of calc elements. My Basic goal is to visualize a list's data usinc "helper"-calc elements to prepare the data (already achieved, could be done more elegant though for sure) BUT also to respect filtering of the list within...
  16. mudshark79

calc element and javascript "change" trigger...

Hello Everybody, I want to show/hide an element based on the result of an ajaxified calc element wich works fine with the GUI Javascript functionality triggered by "load" and even "mouseover" after being ajaxified in dependence of an bithday/date element (wich is pointless of course :D) but...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back