Search results

1. I

All data being inserted into page source

I'm having an issue where absolutely all of the list data is being inserted into a pages source inside of <script> tags within the <head>. If you go to this demo site, view the source and you will see a spot around line 67 var list = new FbList(... at this point it is inserting every single...
  2. I

Textarea stripping all html on save

This seems like it should be simple, but is giving me a headache. Just want to see if anyone else is experiencing this. I have a textarea set to use the wysiwyg editor (TinyMCE). I also have set my Global Config -> Text Filters to No Filtering for my user level. Yet nothing I type in the...
  3. I

Getting error on ajaxify form

I have a form loaded in a module position using the ajaxify submit method. It is giving me the following javascript error when it is submitted in Google Chrome SyntaxError: Unexpected token C When I try to submit this form in Firefox, I get this errorSyntaxError: JSON.parse Then in IE, I am...
  4. I

Form view template stays as default

I'm having an issue where the form template is being forced as the default Fabrik template once clicking to it from the list view. This is the situation: On my Main Menu, I have an item set up as a Fabrik List view. Its "Option" tab is set to use my customized template. This all works...
  5. I

Q's regarding Calendar Visualization

A couple questions about the calendar visualization. First, is it possible to modify the template? I notice inside... /components/com_fabrik/views/visualization/tmpl/default.php the file is just empty. I guess the whole thing is built from the calendar.js file in the plugins directory? If...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back