Q's regarding Calendar Visualization

inradius

A couple questions about the calendar visualization.

First, is it possible to modify the template? I notice inside...
Code:
/components/com_fabrik/views/visualization/tmpl/default.php
the file is just empty. I guess the whole thing is built from the calendar.js file in the plugins directory? If nothing else, I suppose I can just deal with modifying the CSS

Second, is it possible to disable the event popups? I'd much rather have the event open in a new page rather than a small popup box. Same goes for the actual link to click for the event.
attachment.php

In the above image, i'd rather the event name just be the clickable link rather than a popup that has the link in it. This popup is glitching too often and i'd rather just not handle it in this way.
attachment.php

Then in the above image here, i'd just prefer the event details to open in it's own page rather than this popup box.

And finally, maybe this is not an issue at all, but in this file...
Code:
/components/com_fabrik/views/visualization/view.raw.php
is it supposed to just come to an abrupt end like so on line 20?
PHP:
$usersConfig = JComponentHelper::getParams('c

Attachments

• cal_popup.jpg
    cal_popup.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 166
  • event_popup.jpg
    event_popup.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 170
Yes, you can use a custom template. You are looking in the wrong place (the stuff in ./com-fabrik/views/visualization is some old legacy code). Look in ./plugins/fabrik_visulaization/calendar/views/calendar/tmpl. Copy the 'default' folder to a name of your choosing, which you'll then find under the 'template' dropdown in the viz settings on the backend.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back