Search results

1. K

IE8 message: "Fabrik is undefined"

I think I already had this question going in another thread, but I can't find it! So, I have built a clone of my original site at another URL so we can play with it without interfering with our customers' use of the real site. Please duplicate the issue (if possible) at www.haiea.org 1...
  2. K

Redirect not working in Safari

More cross-browser issues... I'm attaching my redirect instructions that I'm using to send the customer to a "thank you" message after hitting Submit. It works fine in Firefox, but not in Safari. In Safari, when you click "Submit", it seems to redirect to a page of empty content. I.e., my...
  3. K

Disabling the submit button from XX.js

http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25234 The above thread contains CheeseGrits useful suggestion on: form_XX._getButton("submit").hide(); My question is whether there is something similar if you just want to disable the button rather than make it completely invisible. And, more...
  4. K

Multiple forms, reuse groups?

If I want to be able to have two different kinds of customer fill out a form to put data into the same table and reuse as many of the fields as possible, how do I do this? If I create a new form and look for groups to add to it, the groups I used on my original form are not available. Does...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back