Search results

1. K

Email cloaking in detail view

Running Fabrik 3.1.1 (GitHub) on Joomla 3.2.3 I have a form that displays email addresses in details view. I want these email addresses to be processed by Joomla's email cloaking plugin. So, in the form options, I have "Process Joomla plug-ins" set to "Detail view only". Yet, the email...
  2. K

Cannot read property 'addEvent' of null form-min.js:1

Thanks Hugh. I had forgotten about the "Fabrik debug" option. I resolved my problem. I decided to upgrade Joomla from 2.5.19 to 3.2.3. Figured that I might as well get it over with. My front-end Joomla template was already using bootstrap on Joomla 2.5. So, after upgrading, I put the...
  3. K

Cannot read property 'addEvent' of null form-min.js:1

I just upgraded to Fabrik 3.1.1 with this command: wget https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/joomla3 -O - | tar -zx --strip-components 1 I'm running Joomla 2.5.19 I used the Joomla Extension Manager "Discover" function to install any plugins left hanging and used the "Refresh Cache"...
  4. K

Form elements not clearing after submit

"Save partially completed multi-page forms" has always been set to No. But, I did just try your suggestion: cleared all entries from #__fabrik_form_sessions, cleared Joomla cache, cleared browser cache. Same problem persists.
  5. K

Thanks for the tip. But, that didn't fix it unfortunately. I had another thought that maybe it was my custom template that was causing problems, but the problem persists after reverting to the default fabrik template, so that's not it either. Hmm...
  6. K

I see that the data is stored in #___fabrik_form_sessions. Not sure why it's not clearing? Hopefully I'll figure out why. I think the user would be a bit freaked out to see that the message they sent is still sitting there after submission.
  7. K

1. Create form with PHP validation on an element 2. Fill out form and put in whatever value causes the validation to fail 3. Submit 4. Form comes back with previously entered text 5. Enter in correct value to cause the element with validation to pass 6. Form sends 7. Go back to form...
  8. K

juser - auto login - email

I just noticed that after updating from GitHub that my users are receiving an extra email upon registering that contains their username and password. My settings: Bypass Activation - Yes Bypass Registration - Yes Bypass Joomla's Account details email - Yes Auto Login - Yes I think it...
  9. K

reCAPTCHA and SSL

Hi Rob. Just upgraded via Github. It works just fine now. Thanks!
  10. K

reCAPTCHA and SSL

Running Joomla 2.5.8 and Fabrik 3.0.6.3-252-gfc4d31b I have my entire site set to be served over SSL. I have a form setup with a reCAPTCHA element. Under the default setup, the captcha element is not shown on my form because: ... ran insecure content from...
  11. K

Confusing check box in list

I got rid of it by changing default_row.php in the template override for my list to this: <?php defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?> <tr id="<?php echo $this->_row->id;?>" class="<?php echo $this->_row->class;?>"> <?php foreach ($this->headings as $heading => $label) {...
  12. K

Ajax search via link

Ok, I figured out something that works. (I'm using jQuery) <div class="section"> <a>Search term</a> </div> $(".section a").click(function() { var term = $(this).text(); $(".fabrik_filter").val(term); $(".fabrik_filter").focus(); $(".fabrik_filter").blur(); }); User...
  13. K

Ajax search via link

I'm trying to create this scenario on the front end page of my ajaxified list (custom template). User views the list and clicks on a link (link is custom html, not from list output). Then via jquery/javascript, the ajax search box is filled with the given text and/or the form is refreshed with...
  14. K

sh404sef and Fabrik

Strange that it doesn't work for you on the live site. My site is not live yet so I haven't been able to test that. But, so far so good, as it's working for me on my local server. One thing that doesn't work is "prepend menu title" (from sh404sef Fabrik Options). "Table name on forms" does...
  15. K

sh404sef and Fabrik

Very nice. I'll try it out later tonight. From my quick scan of your changes on on sef_ext/com_fabrik.php, I see where you added $formid to the fetch slug section. I thought to do the same when I was trying to fix it, but it would have taken me MUCH longer to eventually figure out what you did!
  16. K

sh404sef and Fabrik

Excellent! I have made some progress on my project in the past few days, so I look forward to adding SEF URLs. Thanks for your contribution and the clear instructions. I'll keep my eye on GitHub.
  17. K

sh404sef and Fabrik

Thank you jfquestiaux. I will keep an eye on your original post. Looking forward to seeing the ID issue fixed so that sh404sef compatibility can be restored. I appreciate your current oversight on the plugin. Rob, I assume that you and Hugh do not look after the sh404sef plugin because...
  18. K

sh404sef and Fabrik

Hi. I'm having trouble getting sh404sef to play nicely with Fabrik. Joomla! 2.5.7 Fabrik 3.0.6.3-221-ge05b513 (latest GitHub) What I'd like is to have: site.com/menutitle/tablename/slug.html (or at least something close to that) The only option under Fabrik Options > sh404 SEF that...
  19. K

juser - preserve group id on edit

Hi Rob. Just updated from Github and saw the changes you made but for some reason Fabrik still clears all of the user groups except for 'registered.' I have the usergroup element published, user ID dropdown selected. Have tried most all of the combinations of having the element hidden/visible...
  20. K

juser - preserve group id on edit

Forgot to mention in my original post that I tried using the "user group" plugin, but couldn't figure out exactly how it's supposed to work. If I set the element to be viewable and editable by 'registered', then the user is presented with an option to select their user group, which is not what...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back