Search results

1. K

Email cloaking in detail view

Running Fabrik 3.1.1 (GitHub) on Joomla 3.2.3 I have a form that displays email addresses in details view. I want these email addresses to be processed by Joomla's email cloaking plugin. So, in the form options, I have "Process Joomla plug-ins" set to "Detail view only". Yet, the email...
  2. K

Cannot read property 'addEvent' of null form-min.js:1

I just upgraded to Fabrik 3.1.1 with this command: wget https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/joomla3 -O - | tar -zx --strip-components 1 I'm running Joomla 2.5.19 I used the Joomla Extension Manager "Discover" function to install any plugins left hanging and used the "Refresh Cache"...
  3. K

Form elements not clearing after submit

1. Create form with PHP validation on an element 2. Fill out form and put in whatever value causes the validation to fail 3. Submit 4. Form comes back with previously entered text 5. Enter in correct value to cause the element with validation to pass 6. Form sends 7. Go back to form...
  4. K

juser - auto login - email

I just noticed that after updating from GitHub that my users are receiving an extra email upon registering that contains their username and password. My settings: Bypass Activation - Yes Bypass Registration - Yes Bypass Joomla's Account details email - Yes Auto Login - Yes I think it...
  5. K

reCAPTCHA and SSL

Running Joomla 2.5.8 and Fabrik 3.0.6.3-252-gfc4d31b I have my entire site set to be served over SSL. I have a form setup with a reCAPTCHA element. Under the default setup, the captcha element is not shown on my form because: ... ran insecure content from...
  6. K

Ajax search via link

I'm trying to create this scenario on the front end page of my ajaxified list (custom template). User views the list and clicks on a link (link is custom html, not from list output). Then via jquery/javascript, the ajax search box is filled with the given text and/or the form is refreshed with...
  7. K

sh404sef and Fabrik

Hi. I'm having trouble getting sh404sef to play nicely with Fabrik. Joomla! 2.5.7 Fabrik 3.0.6.3-221-ge05b513 (latest GitHub) What I'd like is to have: site.com/menutitle/tablename/slug.html (or at least something close to that) The only option under Fabrik Options > sh404 SEF that...
  8. K

juser - preserve group id on edit

Hi. I'm a bit confused as to how the juser plugin handles user groups for Joomla 2.5. I have a form setup that is used both for registration and updating the user information. As of now, I have the user group field "not set" with the default user group set to "registered" Everything...
  9. K

Form plugin changing from "new" to "both"

I'm having a problem with Fabrik resetting my form plug-ins from "new" to "both" Here is what I have: do juser in front end on both do redirect in front end on new do email in front end on new do email in front end on new If I set it up this way initially and save, everything works...
  10. K

Merge/Combine Javascript Files

Is there a way to combine/merge the javascript files that Fabrik loads? I have a Joomla extension installed that combines javascript files but it misses 15 separate js files loaded by Fabrik. I'd love to find a way reduce the http requests. I did a search on the forum and saw mention of a "merge...
  11. K

"Order by" question

I have one Joomla menu item that brings up a Fabrik list ordered by one column in ascending order. This works fine. But, I also want to have another Joomla menu item that brings up the same Fabrik list ordered by the same column, except in descending order instead of ascending. I was thinking...
  12. K

PayPal Questions

Question - In paypal_ipn_example.php - Does this line need to be included at the top? defined('_JEXEC') or die(); I've read that it's important for security reasons but I'm not sure when it's required and when it's not. Extra Slash on Return URL - I was getting an extra slash after being...
  13. K

Bug - form plug-ins are cleared

I have been having this problem where my form submission plug-ins keep getting cleared for some reason. It has happened enough times to where I now keep a text file with all of my listed plug-in settings as a backup so I remember what I had setup. I just now figured out how to reproduce it...
  14. K

Bug - Element in list as icon with custom link

1. Edit element 2. List view settings - Link to details - Yes 3. Replace with icon - Yes 4. Save 5. View list - element is replaced with icon - icon is linked to details That works fine. Problem is that when you do the above and then add a custom link, the icon is no longer shown. It...
  15. K

DATETIME fields are overwritten

I am having a problem with a form that has multiple date elements. I'm using Fabrik 3.0.3-203 I've setup two custom templates. One is for the end user and one is for the admin. I have it setup so that the user can edit the form and inside that form I have a date element (date1) that's...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back