Search results

1. N

List PHP, iPads, cellular data and wifi

Here's the background on a strange problem: Running Fabrik 3.2.3 and Joomla 3.4.8. 1) User begins on a list of dates that are links that create a querystring. 2) The querystring opens an article in which are embedded a Googlemap visualization and a list. The querystring filters both by the...
  2. N

Hiding Groups

Using Fabrik 3.3.2 and Joomla 3.4.8-- I have a 5 element (id, parent_id plus three field elements) repeat group that I want to hide in the detail view if there is no data for that record. I've tried the solution suggested here...
  3. N

Paypal Subscription problem.

That was it, at least part of it. I backed the PHP version down to 5.4.45 and all is well, at least the IPN is updating the TXN # and status. Thanks for your help. Hope that info was helpful to you as well.
  4. N

OK. Maybe this is what's going on. Yes, it was with subscription enabled. I cloned this site and moved it back to my test server (I've been working on the client's new server.) Back on my test server, all is well; at least the IPN is updating with the TXN-id and status. One perhaps...
  5. N

Downloaded today's github and uploaded the Paypal plugin. Same result. Here's the outgoing (without the data) and incoming...
  6. N

I'm ready to test it now. Let me know what I should do. Since then, the basic IPN function is working on my Test Site 1. There are still two responses, so the changes you're making seem to be needed, but it is finding the rowid. I changed nothing except turned it off "Subscription" and set...
  7. N

I've updated to the latest github and checked the logs. Here's what is happening: With subscription "turned off," the log is recording that the plugin is sending the "custom" value (not the Fabrik Paypal custom element value) as the record id. The Paypal response is listing the "custom" value...
  8. N

Zip Code searches utilizing the Google API

Appreciate the reply, but my JS skills are extremely limited, and I avoid it as much as possible. I did come up with a PHP-based solution, however, similar to what I was thinking. I use a form to collect the zip and distance, and form PHP to access the Google API and find which records meet...
  9. N

Zip Code searches utilizing the Google API

I have some experience with using the Google API and Fabrik. For example, I used it to determine who receives an email inquiry based upon the distance between the submitter of the enquiry and the potential recipients. That works fine. Now I need to filter a list using a customer's postcode...
  10. N

I'm trying to use the Paypal form plugin for recurring subscriptions. What goes right: 1) The form goes to Paypal. 2) The price, duration and period variables are all set correctly and show up on the Paypal page (e.g. $14.99 for 3 months) 3) The page returns as set in the plugin. What...
  11. N

Stripe payment system.

Has anybody out there had success with implementing the Stripe payment system with Fabrik forms?
  12. N

Element filters and Querystrings

I'm dealing with some huge tables that make database joins slow the site beyond usability. One way I'm trying to get around that is to use one smaller table as an search entry to the huge table. Here's my problem: I use a querystring to filter out a manageable number of records in the huge...
  13. N

Querystring with LIMIT?

Many thanks. That's very helpful info. I will try what you've suggested and let you know the results.
  14. N

Querystring with LIMIT?

That does work to just present a limited number of results. My problem is that I'm dealing with a very large number of records, nearly a million. I'm trying to access it around the edges to keep load times from becoming infinite. It seems when I use the rows per page and no nav buttons...
  15. N

Querystring with LIMIT?

I know that &order_by is an option in a querystring. How about &limit=? I'm dealing with a huge database, and it sure would be nice.
  16. N

Picture capture option with file upload element

Is information available anywhere about what devices, browsers and OSes the picture capture option works with? Along the same lines, is there any info about future plans for this feature?
  17. N

Problem with Joomla plugin and printing a page

Joomla print button. BTW, if the page is printed with browser print button, it works fine. So I have a workaround.
  18. N

Problem with Joomla plugin and printing a page

Using J 3.3.1 and F 3.1.1. To print a complex invoice, I'm using a Joomla article with several lists embedded via a Fabrik content plugin. On two of the lists, I'm using the tablename___element=[param1] technique to get the right record. It works great on the HTML page, but the two lists...
  19. N

Bug in form email plugin?

Thanks, troester. This form is a registration form and includes JUser, which has been working fine. User group depends on the answer to the "User Type" question. When I run the combination of J 3.3.4 and F 3.2, this is what I get when I try to register a new user: "could not alter user...
  20. N

Bug in form email plugin?

I'm not just running multiple email plugins. I'm running two email plugins, each having a condition as explained above. Latest Joomla, i.e. 3.3.6, will break Fabrik as the message board here indicates. It certainly breaks the JUser plugin. I'm running 3.3.4 and have tried Fabrik 3.1, 3.1.1...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back