Stripe payment system.

Not that I'm aware of, but we (Fabrik) have looked at the API, when considering using it as an alternative to PayPal for subscription payments, and it's very straight forward. Wouldn't be hard to implement either as a dedicated plugin, or using the PHP submission plugin.

-- hugh

So, are there plans to make it a dedicated plugin, yet? Or are there instructions to use it by PHP submission?
Stephan

It's on the road map, but not with any set time. It's one of those things we will probably do when we get some funding for it, eg. when someone needs it and is prepared to pay for (or at least contribute to) the development costs. The way we usually handle that is if it's something which would be of benefit to Fabrik and we'd want to add as a supported plugin, we split the hours.

Nope, no instructions on coding it as a custom PHP submission plugin. Writing instructions on how to code it would probably take as long as actually coding it.

Somewhere I do have the code for a working PHP submission script that uses Authorize.net, which uses broadly similar principles. But it would take some effort to dig it up and publish it, as it's on a client site (so I'd need to get permission, and sanitize it to remove some proprietary parts of the payment process), so it's not something I can afford the time for in Community support. That's Pro level stuff.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back