Search results

1. N

List PHP, iPads, cellular data and wifi

Here's the background on a strange problem: Running Fabrik 3.2.3 and Joomla 3.4.8. 1) User begins on a list of dates that are links that create a querystring. 2) The querystring opens an article in which are embedded a Googlemap visualization and a list. The querystring filters both by the...
  2. N

Hiding Groups

Using Fabrik 3.3.2 and Joomla 3.4.8-- I have a 5 element (id, parent_id plus three field elements) repeat group that I want to hide in the detail view if there is no data for that record. I've tried the solution suggested here...
  3. N

Zip Code searches utilizing the Google API

I have some experience with using the Google API and Fabrik. For example, I used it to determine who receives an email inquiry based upon the distance between the submitter of the enquiry and the potential recipients. That works fine. Now I need to filter a list using a customer's postcode...
  4. N

Paypal Subscription problem.

I'm trying to use the Paypal form plugin for recurring subscriptions. What goes right: 1) The form goes to Paypal. 2) The price, duration and period variables are all set correctly and show up on the Paypal page (e.g. $14.99 for 3 months) 3) The page returns as set in the plugin. What...
  5. N

Stripe payment system.

Has anybody out there had success with implementing the Stripe payment system with Fabrik forms?
  6. N

Element filters and Querystrings

I'm dealing with some huge tables that make database joins slow the site beyond usability. One way I'm trying to get around that is to use one smaller table as an search entry to the huge table. Here's my problem: I use a querystring to filter out a manageable number of records in the huge...
  7. N

Querystring with LIMIT?

I know that &order_by is an option in a querystring. How about &limit=? I'm dealing with a huge database, and it sure would be nice.
  8. N

Picture capture option with file upload element

Is information available anywhere about what devices, browsers and OSes the picture capture option works with? Along the same lines, is there any info about future plans for this feature?
  9. N

Problem with Joomla plugin and printing a page

Using J 3.3.1 and F 3.1.1. To print a complex invoice, I'm using a Joomla article with several lists embedded via a Fabrik content plugin. On two of the lists, I'm using the tablename___element=[param1] technique to get the right record. It works great on the HTML page, but the two lists...
  10. N

Bug in form email plugin?

I have two form email plugins with conditions on each. The idea is to cover both alternatives of an either/or question in a form. I've used this technique before without issue. The form question can either have a value of 10 or 11. Here are my conditions: return...
  11. N

Googlemap element with a Zero Results

I'm using a Googlemap element that geocodes using postal code and country. If I use the code as you type option, the map will head off in wild directions if a non-existent postal code is entered, like to South Korea even if the country is set as U. S. Using the button option, it seems that...
  12. N

Pre-filter eval not working.

Joomla 3.3 Fabrik 3.1 Last Github update: 8/15 This is a bidding site with a limit on how long a project is up for bid. date time (standard Fabrik element) = date project submitted fb_projects___tender_timeframe = # of days bidding is open (it's a radio button with # of days as value) My...
  13. N

Geocoding with postal code

The googlemap element doesn't seem able to geocode with just postal code and country. This does work with the Googlemaps API, but not with the Fabrik googlemaps element. Can this be fixed?
  14. N

Rating element not working

I'm running J 3.2, F 3.1 rc2 with latest github update installed. I don't have any 3rd party template installed--just running the default Joomla template. The rating element plugin is installed and enabled. I've checked the permissions on the files and they're OK. The plugin appears in the...
  15. N

Problem with form in CB tab with cascading dropdowns.

I'm using the CB tabs and they work fine except that one form I included has a couple of cascading dropdowns and they don't work on the tab. They work fine when linked from the menu. Using: Joomla 3.2, Fabrik 3.1 rc2 and CB 1.9.1.
  16. N

Element Javascript and Back Button problem

I have a form element that hides and shows on of three elements depending on which option is selected. Two of those three elements are initially hidden onload. Everything works fine except that when the user proceeds to the next page and uses the back button, all three elements are displayed...
  17. N

Embedding tables and forms with Fabrik 3

Can I still embed tables and forms in Joomla articles with Fabrik 3/Joomla 2.5 the way I did with Fabrik 2/Joomla 1.5? If so, how?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back