Search results

1. J

.csv export - Loading 0 / records. saving to

When attempting a .csv export from either the front end or back end, I get a pop up that says "Loading 0 / records. saving to" And then nothing happens Reading through the post it seems as if this has been an issue at times, and that sometimes its related to permissions. I can't...
  2. J

COM_FABRIK_RESTARTING_MUTLIPAGE_FORM grammar error

The constant COM_FABRIK_RESTARTING_MUTLIPAGE_FORM in the en-GB.com_fabrik.ini file has a grammar error It reads COM_FABRIK_RESTARTING_MUTLIPAGE_FORM="It appears you have already started filling in this form. Your starting from the last page you visited. If you wish to restart the form press...
  3. J

Repeatable Groups Errors

I'm using the most recent version of Joomla 2.5.6 and I just updated to today's github release of fabrikar and problems I've had for some time still exist. The site has very very little running on it save for fabrikar, and the gantry template from rockettheme. I have two issues. 1. On a...
  4. J

IE8 Freezes on form load

I have a very long (maybe complicated too), 3 page form (plus repeating records). It works fine in firefox and chrome. In IE8 it just freezes. I thought that it might have been related to another component or module, so I made a fresh install of Joomla 2.5.4 and Fabrikar, then updated...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back