Search results

1. felepeg

Can i use fabrik for this complex database?

Hi guys, i've been working with Fabrik to make a database for a hospital. Actually, it was so cool and simple that now they are asking me to do something a little more complex but i'm not sure if Fabrik can help me out this time. Why i'm telling you guys this? because i would like to have your...
  2. felepeg

[Bug] ajax problem

i have this form: file number (field - ajax notempty) name: (field) bithdate: (date) after triger notempty in "file number", birthdate DHTML date/time selector doesn't work properly. specifically, the year/month selector is not working at all. looks like a bug but i don't know thanks!
  3. felepeg

"Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in"

Hello Again i'm trying to translate this mensage in the form but i can't find the way. I'm using AJAX validation (notempty, areunique) to show a message in the top of the form: "Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in" but i want to translate to my lenguage i found the css...
  4. felepeg

calculating age from dob with ajax

Hi to all i'm using calc pluggin to calculate age from date of birth using the next php code: $date= '{dbpac1___Fecha_Nacimiento}'; $date = strtotime($date); $now = time(); $diff = $now - $date; $years = floor($diff / 31556926); return $years; which is working fine except in two...
  5. felepeg

when edit, form is not recording in correct primary key

Hi to all i've a problem trying to edit a record, i've a unique list, with a unique form with a lot of elements. the primary idea is that the primary key (dbjoin) calls autofill pluggin to populate the form and edit the record. To here all is well. but when i submit the form, and i check the...
  6. felepeg

Autofill plugin is creating another record instead to edit

Hi i?m trying to edit a record in a big form (25 fields). The primary key (n_uvea) is calling the row correctly, I edit in the record perfectly but when i'm to save the record, the database create another row with another primary key instead to edit it. the autofill pluggin is correctly...
  7. felepeg

trying to record the primary key as "no auto_increment

first that all, i updated all the components and pugins related with this problem. i'm getting problems trying to record the primary key as "no auto_increment", i need to record primary key as "File number" (Patient Number) (ej.: 342) but not correlative, if not, one number delivered at the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back