Search results

1. T

observation: much longer loading times of table with amazon upload

hi, thats a low priority for me at the moment, so no hurry. As soon as amazon s3 is used as a upload destination, the loading times of a table (not more than 100 entries) are several times longer than with file storage. even when not in list view. tried on 2 installations and created...
  2. T

List email plugin

Hi, perhaps i?m overlooking something. When i select several rows and klick on the Mail Button (List Mail Plugin) i?d lake to automatically fill in the "mail to" field with the value of the element {name___email}. I tried it as a placeholder (defined in..), but it does not work. The...
  3. T

zero size download file from amazon

Hi, when downloading a file stored with amazon and setting private is on (file storage works, amazon without private too) the download script loads an empty file with 0kb. any ideas? attached is a screenshot thanks Ben
  4. T

prefill: get data element from form1 to form2

hi, i have detail view with data like first name, last name and under that a form called "tasks" on the same page. Now i?d like to pre fill the tasks form with the data of the currently shown detail view above. (The two belong to different tables) i?d tried to look for hours for a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back