Search results

1. C

Errors on fresh install after deleting older version

All solved. Stepped back to a pre php 8 version. Thanks.
  2. C

Errors on fresh install after deleting older version

Hi, Found the following error when trying to log into the Fabrik Component (something I hadn't done for a while): " An error has occurred. 0 implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given I uninstalled then reinstalled the latest version from the Fabrik website and now...
  3. C

Map visualisation error "Image.php on line 187"

Thanks for the reply. Limits shouldn't be an issue as it is a fresh API. Also it doesn't explain why the errors disappear and the map is shown correctly after a refresh.
  4. C

Hi Hugh, This issue has popped up again. I advised the club to get a fresh Google Maps API as the previous web manager had left. It seemed to have fixed it but the error messages have returned although after a page refresh they disappear. Warning...
  5. C

Hi Hugh, Thank you for doing that. It has been a bit of a sisyphean effort this one. Get one problem solved and another pops up. One thing I needed to do was disable the Ajax refresh. While both my laptops and my desktop were accessing the maps without issue others were receiving an "Oops...
  6. C

Well the issue may have been a space at the end of the API I entered into the Fabrik Global Configuration putting a %20 in the code. Seems to be okay now, at least at my end, so fingers crossed. Thanks again.
  7. C

Thanks guys, It has been confusing because it had been working on my computers in various browsers but not on the club's webmaster's ipad or laptop. I thought it was just a matter of it propagating through the servers but the issue is back again. The link returns the error: "The Google Maps...
  8. C

Hi guys, Am getting these errors even after updating API keys; Warning: file_get_contents(https://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=0,0&zoom=10&size=200x100&maptype=hybrid&mobile=true&markers=0,0&sensor=false&key=XXXXXX &visual_refresh=true): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed...
  9. C

Database joined element dropdown returning to Please Select when opening record for editing

Hi Hugh, The webmaster has returned after a moth collecting expedition in desert country and we had a chance to sit down and do some testing. You had suggested; "Try creating another test join to the butterfly table, using the id as the value. Make sure you haven't unpublished the 'id' element...
  10. C

Database joined element dropdown returning to Please Select when opening record for editing

Hi Hugh, Thank you very much for the post and the offer to assist if we can't fix this. The club's webmaster and I are going to gird the loins later this week and have a crack at sorting it out the way you have recommended. Fingers crossed. This site was my first real play at Fabrik so there...
  11. C

Hi Hugh, That is what I did originally but then the column in list view just showed zeros rather than names. This is despite the 'label' field remaining butterfly_common_name. When I then edited a record the dropdown contained the names but after saving it presents as an id number in the list...
  12. C

Okay I bit the bullet and replicated the butterfly species list with slightly different element name, simply redirected the join in the observation form and now it works. For the life of me I can not see any difference between the two, just some wee glitch somewhere probably introduced by me...
  13. C

Hi troester, I have chosen butterfly_common_name for the value and also for label. The table it is from is butterfly_species_list which only contains that element plus an id element. The value is showing fine in list view and also presents fine in the csv. Thanks
  14. C

Hi Hugh, Thanks for the post. There is no 'where' filter (and i'm assuming you mean data-where) on either the butterflies or the birds. Cheers
  15. C

This is turning into a real head scratcher. The site is a Field Naturalists web page. Members can make observations the forms use a dropdown list from a table join to a species list. It works fine for the birds but with the butterflies all is good until someone goes to edit their observation...
  16. C

For some reason I can select from the dropdown fine when I create a record but if I need to edit it then the field defaults back to 'Please Select'. I tried deselecting the Please Select option but all it did was default to the first of the dropdown list. A different field with a similar setup...
  17. C

Problems filtering on a joined element

This has got me stumped. I can prefilter on other fields but when I try to do it on a field that is a database join it doesn't seem to work. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way I have created the full team name via a calc plugin? return '{fab_teams___season}...
  18. C

Error 1075 Incorrect table definition

Hi Rob, I thought I had kinda fixed it through going and reinstating the primary key of the lists through phpmyadmin but it seemed to revert back without warning. Updating to the latest version appears to have stabilised the fix. Thank you.
  19. C

Update 2 Fresh Errors from list editing: 1054 Unknown column '1' in 'fab_player' SQL=ALTER TABLE `fab_player` CHANGE `1` `1` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT 1072 Key column '3' doesn't exist in table SQL=ALTER TABLE `fab_coaches` ADD PRIMARY KEY (`3`) 1054 Unknown column '5' in 'fab_teams'...
  20. C

Not sure what I have done but I'm now getting the following error when trying to edit a list. At the front end all seems normal but in the backend this keeps spitting back at me. "1075 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key SQL=ALTER TABLE...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back