Error 1075 Incorrect table definition

Cre

Not sure what I have done but I'm now getting the following error when trying to edit a list. At the front end all seems normal but in the backend this keeps spitting back at me.

"1075 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key SQL=ALTER TABLE `fab_player` CHANGE `id` `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update: it seems switching off auto-increment allows me to save it without an error but once I turn it back on it returns.

Should have looked at this before posting. The solution seems to be selecting 'Allow Ordering" for the list's id.

Last edited:
Update 2 Fresh Errors from list editing:

1054 Unknown column '1' in 'fab_player' SQL=ALTER TABLE `fab_player` CHANGE `1` `1` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT

1072 Key column '3' doesn't exist in table SQL=ALTER TABLE `fab_coaches` ADD PRIMARY KEY (`3`)

1054 Unknown column '5' in 'fab_teams' SQL=ALTER TABLE `fab_teams` CHANGE `5` `5` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT

could you update to Fabrik 3.3.3 and see if this is still an issue?
Hi Rob,

I thought I had kinda fixed it through going and reinstating the primary key of the lists through phpmyadmin but it seemed to revert back without warning. Updating to the latest version appears to have stabilised the fix.

Thank you.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back