Search results

1. C

Errors on fresh install after deleting older version

Hi, Found the following error when trying to log into the Fabrik Component (something I hadn't done for a while): " An error has occurred. 0 implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given I uninstalled then reinstalled the latest version from the Fabrik website and now...
  2. C

Map visualisation error "Image.php on line 187"

Hi guys, Am getting these errors even after updating API keys; Warning: file_get_contents(https://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=0,0&zoom=10&size=200x100&maptype=hybrid&mobile=true&markers=0,0&sensor=false&key=XXXXXX &visual_refresh=true): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed...
  3. C

Database joined element dropdown returning to Please Select when opening record for editing

For some reason I can select from the dropdown fine when I create a record but if I need to edit it then the field defaults back to 'Please Select'. I tried deselecting the Please Select option but all it did was default to the first of the dropdown list. A different field with a similar setup...
  4. C

Problems filtering on a joined element

This has got me stumped. I can prefilter on other fields but when I try to do it on a field that is a database join it doesn't seem to work. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way I have created the full team name via a calc plugin? return '{fab_teams___season}...
  5. C

Error 1075 Incorrect table definition

Not sure what I have done but I'm now getting the following error when trying to edit a list. At the front end all seems normal but in the backend this keeps spitting back at me. "1075 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key SQL=ALTER TABLE...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back