Search results

1. P

Calculations for 'group by' on list view shows grand total

Hi, have you made progress yet. I really need to get this to work, even if finding an alternative way of doing it. Thanks.
  2. P

Hi, I urgently need your help please! I am stuck. have tried different angles to get the timesheet week total correctly but it does not work. I have to calculate the week and group by it to get the total of the hours worked for the week.
  3. P

Hi, thank you, much appreciated! If you need access for testing, it is already set up and not in production yet.
  4. P

I have found an entry in 2014 referring to the problem when the GROUP BY field is a calc element. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/solution-calc-field-as-group-by-in-list.34556/ This seems to be my problem as well?
  5. P

Please I need help. On the list view of a timesheet, the entries are grouped by the week of year. Each week shows a heading with the respective days underneath. The duration field (joined from another table) shows the number of hours for each entry. When I set the "SUM' calculation on the...
  6. P

Extract WeakofYear on a form and save to another field

Great stuff, thank you! Works very well.
  7. P

Extract WeakofYear on a form and save to another field

Please I need help. Trying to save the weekofyear to another element in a FORM by taking the selected date from the field 'entry_date_cal' and update another field 'weakofyear_cal' with the WeekNumber of the entered date. I am using javascript - on the field 'entry_date_cal' on the 'select'...
  8. P

Date element Format 'W' problem

Thank you, Much appreciated !
  9. P

I am using W not V. It displays a V in that field once I selected the date. It definitely does not work. All the other formats work perfectly - but W does not.
  10. P

The date field in list and form display as 'W' week of year, does not work / display. It just display 'V' All other display formats work well. Used plugin 'date' as type.
  11. P

Full Calendar how to edit

How do you edit events / record in the calendar or full calendar?
  12. P

Currency Symbol on Field and Calc Elements

I'm using the calc element to calculate amounts, my php is: $myCalc = (int)'{sisc_income___net_monthly_salary}' + '{sisc_income___other_income}' - '{sisc_income___monthly_expenses}' - '{sisc_income___other_monthly_debt_repayments}'; setlocale(LC_MONETARY, 'en_ZA'); return $myCalc; Above I used...
  13. P

Packages not working, so can I...

Hi troester, wow! This helped me out so much. I was able to get the imports working with the content types. It's such a cool feature I never knew about. The only problem I encountered was that for some reason the collation of the imported tables/fields was defaulted to the swedish ci which...
  14. P

Packages not working, so can I...

Good day, I see that the 'Packages' doesn't work at all. Can't find any answers for it in forums as well. So how would I go about moving say a list with the group/form and it's elements over to another Fabrik? I assume the additional tables (your own data tables) that's created will need to be...
  15. P

Limit access to own records only

Wow! Thanks man, got it working instantly. You've been a great help. :D
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back