Search results

1. meridion

error

Hi, when I want to save a form it gives me the following error. error 500 (see attached) why? everything else works.
  2. meridion

List

Hello, I have a site with 5 lists, one of these works very slow, the other works well. What can be?
  3. meridion

List

Hello, I have a site with 5 lists, one of these works very slow, the other works well. What can be?
  4. meridion

LIst

I have created 6 lists and when I enter one of the 6 ... this works very slow ... What can be? The others work well.
  5. meridion

Entry an expiration date.

Hi, I need to do the following: Entry an expiration date. When approaching that date say (To conquer), when conquer say (defeated).
  6. meridion

Entry an expiration date.

Hi, I need to do the following: Entry an expiration date. When approaching that date say (To conquer), when conquer say (defeated).
  7. meridion

Stock

Hello, I need to know if any plugin, the type stock.
  8. meridion

List slow

Does anyone know why it can happen that only one of my lists running slow ? Other work properly
  9. meridion

Urgent

to update a form , it appears this ( when I ncesito an e-mail notice sent to user )
  10. meridion

SOS

this happens when I update a form and want to be sent an email warning to another user. IM USING THE EMAIL PLUGIN
  11. meridion

Add in list

Hi. good night. I would like to know how to do the following: in a list, by adding institution with their respective data. (Add it once) and then to use other times, when choosing this institution, the added data is loaded above. How to do it?
  12. meridion

URGENT

Advanced search does not work on a list
  13. meridion

error SQL=SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1

Have any issue for this? Don?t access my site: gestionenrico.com.ar/ and /administrator help me please!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back