Urgent

meridion

to update a form , it appears this ( when I ncesito an e-mail notice sent to user )

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 100
I think this is because you are using "{gestion___Operador}" as the "From" ("De") setting. And as the tooltip for that says, it has to be an email address. But Operador is a user element set to use "Name".

-- hugh

You must make sure that your "From" field/placeholder contains a valid email address.
e.g. use an additional user element set to show the email

I can not find where that is. I have not done it to form, so I paid forum to tell me. Please help me, so I estyo not always wondering the same thing.

I have not done it to form
You did.

I can't say anything else as Hugh and I have already done:
I think this is because you are using "{gestion___Operador}" as the "From" ("De") setting. And as the tooltip for that says, it has to be an email address. But Operador is a user element set to use "Name".
You must make sure that your "From" field/placeholder contains a valid email address.
e.g. use an additional user element set to show the email
In the email plugin setup you must use elements/placeholders which contain a valid email address.
"{gestion___Operador}" contains a name (Eugenio) not an email (eugenio@x.y whatever) so you can't use it here

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-7_15-5-29.png
    upload_2016-6-7_15-5-29.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 102
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back