Search results

1. G

Fabrik Package is not updated

Hello! After updating to the stable version of Fabrik 4, a message constantly appears in the update panel about the need to update the 4.0Zeta package (by Media A-Team, Inc. dated 10/01/2023) to version 4.0. How can I fix this, since I can’t simply remove it, but at the same time this package is...
  2. G

[SOLVED] Hide list item in pdf and add watermark to it

Hello. It became necessary to display pdf from the list and a number of problems appeared: 1. I can't remove intro when creating pdf. That is, I can hide it, for example using hidden, but then it is not displayed in the sheet 2. There is no way to make a pdf in the background with adjustable...
  3. G

Drag & Drop Files

Good day! Do you plan to create the possibility of using Drag & Drop to upload files or another way of multi-loading files other than ajax?
  4. G

Javascript error

Hi! I encountered such a problem when using the firefox browser when uploading files to a form element fileupload. The problem is traced by windows xp in the browser firefox, which is superbly stopped supported for this operating system. At the same time, if you upload files via Yandex browser...
  5. G

Archiving or hiding rows with a specific parameter

In this case, it is of interest for the administrator, although the availability of such an opportunity for the user would also be wonderful. So in order: 1. There is a form (for example feedback with the ability to track the status of consideration in your account) 2. It is necessary to move...
  6. G

[SOLVED]The list does not show all downloaded files

Hi. I noticed for a long time already that there is a problem with displaying the number of downloaded files in the list. That is, more than 12 files are not displayed in the list, while the number of files in the plug-in settings of the form (plug-in upload) is 15. All the files are downloaded...
  7. G

An error in the display of icons in the list of files

Hello! Faced with the fact that when activated in the settings list List view settings-Ikons icons do not appear in the list (see pictures) Moreover, if the settings set Static icon file that displays the selected icon is displayed correctly (see pictures) Console no errors, but only...
  8. G

Problem with cirillic in dompdf

Hi! There is a problem with displaying Cyrillic (displayed instead of letters question marks) after the last update githab (08.11.2016). Previously used here are the instructions to solve the problem. Most likely that has been corrected and then the method does not work. How can this problem be...
  9. G

Multiusers. Possible or not possible?

Is it possible to make the component so that the user fills out a form in one of the paragraphs could select multiple registered users by name or nickname, or email (to find, on the autocomplete if such a person is), or append an unregistered user. Currently, the existing item allows users to...
  10. G

[SOLVED] Problem loading images

After the update (from 08.09.2016) through githab appeared bug: after downloading files on the server are downloaded empty pictures (check Tiff, jpg, png) with a file size of 0 Kb, as well as the empty image files and come to the post office, in the form as they do not open. Before that there...
  11. G

Using phpvalidation to control the file name in the plugin fileupload

Faced with the need to check the uploaded file name and its variations in the event of incorrect names. In my case, many do not read the rules and write the name in the Cyrillic alphabet, and it is necessary to write in Latin. How to solve it you have two options, but for some reason they do not...
  12. G

[NO SOLUTIONS]Where can I translate "File extension error"?

If the form element specified certain file extensions, when you download a file with a different extension pops up an error "File extension error". For this error responsive plupload.js, but localization files and no line is responsible for the item and because the program is multilingual as it...
  13. G

Preview uploaded images in the form

In Ajax mode, when filling in the form (when loading image files) for each image pops up a preview window, but this disconnect is not found either in the form of any file upload element, as tried almost all options (perhaps this option is not available or it is not working). Please tell me how...
  14. G

Disable sending attachments in an email plug-in

Is it possible to plug in an email form to add a button forced the cancellation of sending attachments, even if the cell contains "sending files by email"?
  15. G

Several bugs in the lists

Good day! If the list in the "Links" to include "Use Ajax for links" that appear in the front several errors: 1. If you press the "Add" button, a pop-up window that does not work, "scroll bar", and possibly mix or mouse wheel, or Clicking on the arrows of the scroll bar (does not work in...
  16. G

[SOLVED]Error sending form

Hello! A few days ago there was an error "Could not access file: /var/www/.../". The form is not sent to the email. How to fix it?
  17. G

The problem with sending emails

I use field element, in which the user writes his e-mail address and receipt form plugin to send letters to the changes to the author. When writing an address, then all is well, but when written in two or more addresses in this field, the letters are not sent. And email validation plugin...
  18. G

[SOLVED]After you upgrade to joomla 3.5 can not be added in the form of a second plugin

After you upgrade to joomla 3.5 can not be added in the form of a second plug-in, if there is one plugin, selecting the second it just replaces the first. This is evident as when you add a second and subsequent plugins, the button "Yes" and "No" are inactive, although by default, it always...
  19. G

Regular expression to check for the name of the php validation

Good afternoon. He writes a regular expression to check the language in which is written the name of the file, in this case, given permission to write the name in Latin letters, but apparently it is necessary to write a confirmation of the truth, in order to validate earned. This expression does...
  20. G

[SOLVED]Almost ready solution with Cyrillic in the name of the file

Because through the form of frequently downloaded files, then write the name of some Latin, Cyrillic and others, but does not take an element of the Cyrillic alphabet. I decided to read this issue properly. The file filesystemstorage.php replaced $filename = preg_replace('#[^a-zA-Z0-9_\-\.]#'...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back