The problem with sending emails

GorYa

I use field element, in which the user writes his e-mail address and receipt form plugin to send letters to the changes to the author. When writing an address, then all is well, but when written in two or more addresses in this field, the letters are not sent. And email validation plugin generates an error because it considers that a misspelled email address. Although they are written correctly, they just more than one. I used and a comma and the point without a space and still not working. He writes, "write at least one e-mail address." How can I fix it?

Last edited:
or no such possibilities as sending notifications by e-mail authors, when in the email to several addresses notifications of status changes?

I think a comma separated list of emails should do (I didn't try) but you can't use the email validation in this case (it's validating for ONE email).
You have to use a php validation and do it yourself.

I think a comma separated list of emails should do (I didn't try) but you can't use the email validation in this case (it's validating for ONE email).
You have to use a php validation and do it yourself.

The element is disabled validation. E-mail addresses are added to the field, but, unfortunately, when you change the list (if it is written two or more addresses, separated by commas and without space) that the letter did not go and get error messages "You must provide at least one recipient email address." Apparently case plugin receipt, since it does not take a few e-mails written by a comma, without space

Can someone from the forum solved this problem, since there is nothing like it on the forum? And the ability to send emails on two or more addresses listed in the form elements required option

1. Two emails in a field and this field used in emailTo (with {element_raw}, there are a lot of threads about this) are working fine in the form email plugin
2. You can alway use emailTo (eval) to create additional emails

1. Two emails in a field and this field used in emailTo (with {element_raw}, there are a lot of threads about this) are working fine in the form email plugin
2. You can alway use emailTo (eval) to create additional emails

Thank you. This method has helped me, but unfortunately, with this method, unlike receipt plugin in the letter should be sent attachments. It may possibly improve the receipt plugin

It is unfortunate that this plugin can not send messages to more than one address, and its development is not planned. Thank you, will have to improve yourself

In fact, keeping it simple and performs notification features, without having to send files (and more and is not necessary), but unlike the email form plugin does not support the sending of notifications to two or more addresses specified in the field with the e-mail addresses, which in my case is important . As an example, author fills the order form and mail in the field wants to specify some of their e-mail addresses, but if you are using a receipt plugin forms of the notification of the status of the order will not come in one of the drawers, as in this field more than one email. If you use an email plug-in, if the customer has made the files, changing the status of the order and get it sent to all the files, that is, is the load on the mail server and comes extra information, so email me the plug did not fit. Sorry for my english

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back