Search results

1. S

dropdown losses filters

Hi, I have a calender with several fields from a list, with several dropdown options filtered from tables in the database. Most of the time when I create a new event on the calender I have no issues. Once in a while, mostly when I create new events very fast, or many events in one sitting one...
  2. S

issues with the date field

hi, the var dump gives me: string(7) "entrega" array(2) { ["date"]=> string(19) "2020-07-09 10:00:00" ["time"]=> string(8) "10:00:00" } sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand whats telling me. I've tried to access the variable has an array and get position 2 but I get NULL...
  3. S

issues with the date field

Hi, I'm running joomla 3.9.19 with fabrik version 3.9.2 (updated recently), And when I did the update on fabrik got an issue with date fields I had not any poblem before the user would edit the date\time... thet where doing this by editing directly without the time selector but now that is not...
  4. S

is there a way to make an automatic scroll-up\down of a list

Hi, Is there an easy and simple way to make a list slowly go up and down automaticly ? whithout human intervention. My goal is to have a list going up and down in a screen so several people can check the values during a tournament. my version of joomla is : Joomla! 3.9.1 thanks a lot!
  5. S

[Solved] list is showing me a date and the database is recorded another one

Thanks hugh! I'm sorry for the delay on my answer. That did the trick. I put my joomla site in UTC and the elements TZ also in UTC and now I got consistent values between the database and the lists and forms.
  6. S

[Solved] list is showing me a date and the database is recorded another one

Hi! I'm saving events in a fullcalender and while when I save an event say to 28/04/2018-29/04/2018 and it shows that date, in the database it's showing 27/04/2018 23:00:00 to 28/04/2018 23:00:00. (field datetime, fabrik element date) it was working fine until 24hours ago, and I can't think...
  7. S

fullCallendar options - change font color for all events.

Hi Hugh, humm... thats not so good... I will try with custom.css and report here how it went. thanks
  8. S

fullCallendar options - change font color for all events.

Hi, I need a little help... having managed to change the color of the events individually (costum.css) I now need to be able to change the text collor of all events someway. I've been looking at using the "FullCalendar Options" field in the calendar vizualization however when I try to use...
  9. S

[Solved] form plugin onAfterProcess update multiple values in table

Thanks and my apologies, I did not saw that last link...
  10. S

hugh thanks a lot! that did the trick, and I will be changing the "query" name variable. One more quick question, how do I add another condition to the query (AND). I've tried: $myQuery->update('j_rotas') ->set('equip_type_id=' . (int) $typeid) ->set('equip_id = 99999' )...
  11. S

erm... the date values updates are not working also, so any help would be apreciated... I'm guessing it needs some function to turn the variable value in the date format....
  12. S

Hi! I'm needing a little help with the syntax... Each time a table is edited by form, I need to update some values in another table. I've managed to cook (based in the wiki) a way to update those values but has to execute an update command for each command, and I feel there must be a way to...
  13. S

FullCalendar - Disable or change color of given day\ add label to day number

Hi, Is possible to disable a given (or group of ) day in the calendar in such a way it won't react to the double-click or send an error message but also have a visual cue for the user to know in the glance that day is not available to schedule an event? Or if that is not possible, maybe place...
  14. S

[SOLVED] Fullcalendar event submit data validation

Hugh you are my hero! :D I have now idea how you found that post, because I've searched there too and didn't found anything applying to my problem. For future reference, it's working like a charm with some slights teawks... the query ended like this : SELECT * FROM joo_type_equip jte WHERE...
  15. S

Hi... I think I've got a possible solution... but not a very elegant but... more like a "bigger hammer", if anyone I'm going to create a new table with: start_date end_date equip_type, number_equip_booked max number it will have a record for each start_date/end_date/equip_type...
  16. S

Sorry, I tried but is a bit confusing even for me. I'm trying to filter by the date AND the number of available equipment. I have an event\rentals table with the dates and a "equipment type" table that have the number of equipments available per type. I'm making a databasejoin of those 2...
  17. S

Another day, another challenge :) More than anything, I seeking a confirmation before I start changing anything I have a fullcalender where I aim to schedule equipment rentals. eache rental can be one or more days, and I can have several rentals in the same day with different types of...
  18. S

[solved]OnBeforeProcess - stop creating record in table

yes, it was that question you made that started me thinking about it! :D Once again Thanks to you and Troester
  19. S

I've found what was the problem, I have 2 DB connections, my querys were failling because I was not making the connection to the right database. After setting the right connection ( $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); ) all went without a problem. Thanks!
  20. S

The "var_dump((string) $myQuery); exit;" don't show anything. No, I've created a diferent database (and connection) for my site data.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back