Search results

1. A

error element : fileUpload

Hello I use FileUpload in form tool is not one way to the modal window I sent elements fileUpload perfectly and everything works, but I realized that when an image is passed in resolution of one can almost 1500px it does not indicate a download error but is completely bug fabrik (see screen...
  2. A

error google chrome

hello I notice that I can not send my form on google chrome, after trying with another template I can send the form which makes me think that I have a problem with a document bootstrap or jquery could you me help solve this problem here is an image of the error on chrome:
  3. A

How to use an existing data table to display google map?

Hello I have a problem to display my users on the google map without going through the factory form. The location of my users is already in a table of my database, but they are integrated in a form "datakey -> latitude" and on another line "datakey -> longitude" I would like to be able to use...
  4. A

how to put sql data in google map tooltips

hello world, how to put sql data in google map tooltips ? I created a form and a new table, with a google map viewer all works fine, but I want to add in the template information bubble of marker information related to the marker ... for example add the name, the stylized phone in html ... how...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back