Search results

1. G

Nothing to see here. Move along. This file was created by Fabrik.

The file was run from my root web directory (just like old site location.) The structure looks like all the folders and root files are in the same place. No redirecting in the .htaccess file. Where is fileupload element? Joomla 3.9.6, Fabrik 3.9. PHP on the last server was 5.6, new server is...
  2. G

Im sure. Just checked. Its still there. Sitelock is a site antivirus/anti malware tool...
  3. G

When I remove the index.html page I get You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favourite a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site a mistyped address you have no access to this page The requested resource was not found. An error has...
  4. G

Yes, and tested. The DB connections tests good.
  5. G

I have already looked through all that. When I delete or rename index.html I get a new error. "0 - Using $this when not in object context". The site was not hacked. The site I backed up with Akeeba Backup is fully functional. This only occurs on the new server. Did I miss something?
  6. G

I moved my site to a new server with Akeeba Backup. After doing so, I get the message "Nothing to see here. Move along. This file was created by Fabrik." The site is still live on the other server and works fine. I tried renaming index.html as suggested to others but then I get "0 - Using $this...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back