3.0.6.3 real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcc

I'm running Joomla! 2.5.6 and Fabrik github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.1-64-g6118aa8 with some hand modifications from Rob and Hugh.

Joomla! is telling me that 3.0.6.3 updates are available, but I haven't seen any announcement for it. I am subscribed to the Announcements and Code Announcements forums.

Am I looking in the wrong places?

Assuming that it is 'real', is github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-1-gd8e0df4 recommended?

I haven't had time to make the announcement yet, what with Hugh being away and general 'stuff' getting in the way.

Are you sure you are running changes we made only to your code? I don't remember doing that (generally anything I fix goes into the master branch) - but perhaps Hugh did something?
If so then don't update as those changes will get removed, if not then do update.
As ever the code in the master branch in github has the latest fixes. We're not adding features now, as we will have to focus on getting the Joomla3 branch working for the imminent release of Joomla 3

-Rob

PS Some of the downloads were also missing from our downloads section, and I've just added them

Thanks Rob. I guess I'll download the latest before applying.

BTW - I didn't mean to suggest that the code changes you made were not also added to github as you had responded to my thread saying that they were committed to github. I was only trying to be (excessively?) complete when reporting my Fabrik version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back