3.0.9 broke my list

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxd

I'm running Fabrik 3.0.7 on my Joomla 2.5 site OK. I was trying to make some alterations to my List and hit a problem so decided to try updating to 3.0.9 following the instructions here,
http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_Update_from_GitHub

I'm doing this on a test site that I've rehosted with Akeeba.

After updating to 3.0.9 everything looks OK on the back end. I can look at the List Data and it is displayed properly. But when I pick the list from my front end menu I get an error which I've posted at the bottom of this message. One thing stood out to me in the error which is the lack of quote marks around the phrase clubbookings.booking_day >= () near the end of the statement. Every other phrase that includes a column name uses a quotation mark. But I'm just guessing!

Help please!

Thanks

David

getData:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ) ORDER BY `clubbookings`.`booking_day` ASC, `clubbookings`.`timeslot` ASC' at line 32 SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `clubbookings`.`id` AS `clubbookings___id`, `clubbookings`.`id` AS `clubbookings___id_raw`, `clubbookings`.`date_time` AS `clubbookings___date_time`, `clubbookings`.`date_time` AS `clubbookings___date_time_raw`, `clubbookings`.`booking_crew1` AS `clubbookings___booking_crew1_raw`, `clubmembers`.`membername` AS `clubbookings___booking_crew1`, `clubbookings`.`booking_crew2` AS `clubbookings___booking_crew2_raw`, `clubmembers_0`.`membername` AS `clubbookings___booking_crew2`, `clubbookings`.`booking_crew3` AS `clubbookings___booking_crew3_raw`, `clubmembers_1`.`membername` AS `clubbookings___booking_crew3`, `clubbookings`.`booking_crew4` AS `clubbookings___booking_crew4_raw`, `clubmembers_2`.`membername` AS `clubbookings___booking_crew4`, `clubbookings`.`booking_cox` AS `clubbookings___booking_cox_raw`, `clubmembers_3`.`membername` AS `clubbookings___booking_cox`, `clubbookings`.`booking_boat` AS `clubbookings___booking_boat`, `clubbookings`.`booking_boat` AS `clubbookings___booking_boat_raw`, `clubbookings`.`booking_day` AS `clubbookings___booking_day`, `clubbookings`.`booking_day` AS `clubbookings___booking_day_raw`, `clubbookings`.`timeslot` AS `clubbookings___timeslot`, `clubbookings`.`timeslot` AS `clubbookings___timeslot_raw`, `clubbookings`.`bookedby` AS `clubbookings___bookedby_raw`, `db_users`.`name` AS `clubbookings___bookedby`, `clubbookings`.`id` AS slug , `clubbookings`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `clubbookings` LEFT JOIN `clubmembers` AS `clubmembers` ON `clubmembers`.`id` = `clubbookings`.`booking_crew1` LEFT JOIN `clubmembers` AS `clubmembers_0` ON `clubmembers_0`.`id` = `clubbookings`.`booking_crew2` LEFT JOIN `clubmembers` AS `clubmembers_1` ON `clubmembers_1`.`id` = `clubbookings`.`booking_crew3` LEFT JOIN `clubmembers` AS `clubmembers_2` ON `clubmembers_2`.`id` = `clubbookings`.`booking_crew4` LEFT JOIN `clubmembers` AS `clubmembers_3` ON `clubmembers_3`.`id` = `clubbookings`.`booking_cox` LEFT JOIN `db_users` AS `db_users` ON `db_users`.`id` = `clubbookings`.`bookedby` WHERE ( clubbookings.booking_day >= () ) ORDER BY `clubbookings`.`booking_day` ASC, `clubbookings`.`timeslot` ASC LIMIT 0, 50

I've narrowed the problem down to the "Pre-Filter" feature under "Options" when you assign a Fabrik List to a menu. I have a "Pre-Filter" option set to

Element: Day
Condition: GREATER THAN OR EQUALS
Value: NOW()
Type: Eval
Access: Public

This filter works OK on Fabrik 3.0.7 but fails with the error above on Fabrik 3.0.9, if I remove the filter the list displays OK. But I need the filter!

David

That's great, thanks for the response. Changed it from Eval to Text and it now works in 3.0.9. Strangely I had it set as Eval in 3.0.7 and it worked fine.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back