500 - DateTime::__construct()

Sunmaster

DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (<a data-list="list_20_com_fabrik_20" class="fabrik___rowlink fabrik_edit" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&amp;task=form.view&amp;formid=18&amp;rowid=1">2013-02-21</a>) at position 0 (<): Unexpected character

I got this error when adding a fileupload plugin. I can't get it to go away.

As a graphic person and not a coding person, I was so happy to find Fabrik. It can do so much more than any of the other programs, but for the technically challenged it can be too much. So I signed up for the Bronze Package to get help.

Please help!

It seems the above 500 error only comes up when I group more than one table on a form.

I am building a 4 page form and made each page a different table or form. Then I added a group to the main form so each group would show on a different page. It worked before, but now I get the 500 error. I have rebuilt all my tables, changed names and reconnected the elements.

If I am doing something wrong, please let me know. It might be a bug, because I updated all my plugins yesterday. I am working with Joomla 2.5.9 with PHP 5.3.15, Fabrik 3.07 and 3.06.3.

I can email you my connect information if you would like to see it happen.

Thanks Again

It seems the above 500 error only comes up when I group more than one table on a form.

I am building a 4 page form and made each page a different table or form. Then I added a group to the main form so each group would show on a different page. It worked before, but now I get the 500 error. I have rebuilt all my tables, changed names and reconnected the elements.

If I am doing something wrong, please let me know. It might be a bug, because I updated all my plugins yesterday. I am working with Joomla 2.5.9 with PHP 5.3.15, Fabrik 3.07 and 3.06.3.

I can email you my connect information if you would like to see it happen.

Thanks Again

Wow, after 2 days. I found the problem. It really wasn't a problem just some bad data. Everything works perfectly now. Really learned alot about the program.

sorry for not replying in time. Glad to hear that you found the issue though!

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back