a lot of records in database but no records in fabrik list displayed

Martooti

I remove prefilter from main list and from menu item, but still it show "No records" in the fabrik list and in the database there is more than 2900 rows. I unpublished all visualization and other lists because the list I am have a problem with have some joins, so I thought maybe that could be the reason, but nothing changed. I check the list access - public. I do not know where else to look for the problem. Any advices?
http://rsb.abdoo-webdesign.com/home/hurghada/dining-gou

With this link I can see a "You are not authorised to view this resource." on top of the site.

Are you sure that is using the correct menu item (if you have an other list menu item with a prefilter and this list is assigned to this menu item the prefilter will be appied)?

Do you have filters set to be required (in list or element setting)?

Can you enable fabrikdebug?
Can you add your site infos to your-site?

the "You are not authorized to view this resource." appears in the place of visualization, cause I unpublished everything except the list that doesn't show any records.
I double check the prefilters for the list and menu item. There is many menu items with this list, seems like all of them show norecords.
Like this one as well - link - will be easier to check. Is it possible that it happen becasue I changed the list name?
Fabrik debug enabled
PM sent

becasue I changed the list name?
List names (in Fabrik) shouldn't matter.
Looking at the debug it's showing WHERE 2=-2 which indicates that

table:mergeJoinedData get ids
SELECT DISTINCT `jos_mt_links`.`link_id` AS __pk_val0, `jos_mt_cl`.`cl_id` AS __pk_val1, `jos_mt_cats`.`cat_id` AS __pk_val2, `fb_map_pins`.`id` AS __pk_val3 FROM `jos_mt_links` LEFT JOIN `jos_mt_cats` AS `jos_mt_cats` ON `jos_mt_cats`.`cat_id` = `jos_mt_links`.`city_category` LEFT JOIN `jos_mt_cats` AS `jos_mt_cats_0` ON `jos_mt_cats_0`.`cat_id` = `jos_mt_links`.`subcategory` LEFT JOIN `jos_mt_cats` AS `jos_mt_cats_1` ON `jos_mt_cats_1`.`cat_id` = `jos_mt_links`.`subcategory_2` INNER JOIN `jos_mt_cl` AS `jos_mt_cl` ON `jos_mt_cl`.`link_id` = `jos_mt_links`.`link_id` LEFT JOIN `fb_map_pins` AS `fb_map_pins` ON `fb_map_pins`.`id` = `jos_mt_links`.`map_category` INNER JOIN `jos_mt_cats` AS `jos_mt_cats_2` ON `jos_mt_cats_2`.`cat_id` = `jos_mt_cl`.`cat_id` INNER JOIN `fb_map_pins` AS `fb_map_pins_0` ON `fb_map_pins_0`.`id` = `jos_mt_links`.`map_category` ORDER BY `jos_mt_links`.`link_featured` DESC, `jos_mt_links`.`link_name` ASC
doesn't return anything.
Can you put this query in your phpMyAdmin and see if this is the case?
I don't know what all your joins are doing.
An INNER JOIN doesn't return anything if one key is NULL.
You can add your site info to http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites

Indeed the inner join was the problem. When I changed that to left join it works
You helped me again Troester, thank you so much.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back