Add group to repeat join

I have a table courses and then it is joined to a table enrolled students.

I am wondering if their is a way to add multiple students to the course via fabrik

For example I have a course ABCD and I want to add any employee that has the value Dispatch as employee type from the employees table?

what is employee?
can i figure out he is student too?
i create something such as lms for myself with some condition,i like share my experience with you and want use your experience too.
you can turn on repeat option in the fabrik>groups menu for srudent group.with this work, you can add multi student to one course in one step.

I have already created the repeat group and I can add a student one by one. However I have courses where I need to assign 150+ students. So I was trying to find a way to bulk add students at one time

do you try use multiselectdropdown can select?
are you read your user from joomla user table?

That would be an option but I do not believe that will add a new line to enrolled students table for additional tracking

What is your setup?
It's a m-n-relation, so you'll need an extra table for joining the courses and the students tables.

Course Students is joined to enrolled students.

Each employees has a certificate level field.

Some courses require all current employees that are of x cert level to take a course, some of the cert levels have 100 or employees. So each time a course is created that is required it is very time consuming adding each student individually.

Is this something that I would add inside of fabrick or use an external script file t

You probably have to do it with a PHP form submission plugin, running on the 'course' form.

How are you cert levels managed? In other words, how would custom code creating the enrolled_student rows (which I presume is a simple mapping table, with FK's pointing to course and student) know which students are at which cert level?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back