ADD option in front end DO NOT WORK / Big Error

joezart

After upgrading all plugins with GITHUB , the element ?databasejoin? is not working

I'm using the last version of fabrik available (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-0-g4367813) and I have Joomla 2.5.6

the add option end do not
once the image to activated the popup form is a green circle with a white cross.. not sure if this is new

once you click on it the popup shows but never stop growing so making firefox fails

Also the popup forms its the same as the one from it was called... No filtering of the field need to be add

Attaching 2 images maybe they could help

Please I need a replay to fix this

thanks

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 202
  • addfrontend.jpg
    addfrontend.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 208
I can't see this on my site. What do you mean with "After upgrading all plugins with GitHub"?
GitHub update is no update on single plugins, you have to copy all GitHub files.

So copy the complete GitHub, clear Joomla and browser cache, see if this solves your problem.

TROESTER

First:
I thank you for your replay

Second:
Sorry!... After updating all fabrik files by uploading the lastes files place at GITHUB to my server via FTP, I do get the mentioned error... most say this happens with firefox and explorer

Third:
I followed all your recommendations. did not solve it

Don't know if I'm allow to place my URL here (sorry in advance)

https://sityweb.net/index.php/extensions2/localizacion

press the green add button and you will see what I'm talking about

Also pay attention that the popup form it's the same as the one on the page... Not filtering the field to work with it

Also please use firefox as I'm trying to solve some issues with the SSL on internet Explorer related to my template provider

Thanks

Hmmm, yeah, I can see why it's happening, but no immediately easy way to stop it. It is indeed because you seem to have a join to the same table your form is on, so when we pre-load the join's popup to the same form, it then gets in to a recursive tailspin as it then pre-loads the popup for the join ... which trigger a preload of the popup for the join ... etc.

Try copying your List, and pointing to the copy of the form for your join on the main form.

You may have to edit the copy of the join element once you have copied the List, and save it one time, telling Fabrik to "unlink" it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back