Admin forms

puzzled

Hi - Can you tell me how to get the "nice" forms (the ones when you click on Lists > view data > check a box on the right > edit) so that my client can only see those as a Manager setting?

There is no way I want it to be that complicated for them and I don't want them in the rest of Fabrik.

If they could just click something in the control panel and go straight to a list of the forms that would be ideal.

Is there a way to do this or something similar?

Thanks

Are you talking about on the front end, or the backend?

To create front end Fabrik links, use the standard J! Menu admin, to create a Fabrik list / form / whatever menu link, with whatever ACL's you want on it.

-- hugh

I've used the quickicons admin module to provide links to specific lists/forms in the admin:
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/administration/extensions-quickicons/463

You should be able to work out the admin url to the specific list/form by viewing the list of lists in fabrik's admin, clicking 'view data' next to the list (that will load the admin view list url) and then click the add record button to see the form url.

Alternatively we have admin list and form modules that you can install which you could then install into the control panel.
I think those are only available in the github code - so you would need to download that, ftp it up to your server and use Joomla's extension manager's discover feature to find and install them

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back