Advanced search and date element

tanya2015

1) I need advanced search using date element. When I press calendar icon to choose date, searching window close and I'm back to the list. No search at all.
But if I type date in the field everything is Ok and search is started. Is it bug or I do something wrong.
I use it on join data.
Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• 1235.png
    1235.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 118
Thank you troester, I try on usual list not join, the same. I check browser console I didn't see there JS error just warning.
Keyframe rule ignored due to poor selector.
A "none", "URL" or filter function was expected, but a "progid" was found. An error occurred while parsing the “filter” value. Lost ad.
It doesn't even open calendar when I press calendar icon.

I can confirm that the calendar is not working in advance search window. I get the error "TypeError: this.getDateField(...) is null" in the console.

OK, now tested with regular date element and I can confirm the behavior in the first post.

When choosing date element in advance search window, I get the error "TypeError: Date.parseDate is not a function" in console.

And when trying to open calendar to choose the date, modal search window is closed and the main list refreshed.

Ok, I have lists where advanced date search is working but just found an other where it isn't...
I'll try to find the difference;)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back