advancedSearchLink problem

Jobar87

Hi,

The "advancedSearchLink" doesn't open the popup. If I open the link in an other tab, it works fine.

FireBug shows an "invalid property id" in the mootools-core.js
I tested with three different browsers and it is always the same problem.

Thank you

thank you.
I wonder if it is possible to keep the search in memory until I reset the filters? When I search something and realize that I want something more precize, I have to enter the filters again!

I let you know some other button problem:

• The COM_FABRIK_CLEAR button doesn't work any more --> Firebug: "this.submit is not a function"
  • I have a form with a repeatable group. When I want to add or delete an item, nothing happen --> Firebug: "Cannot call method 'each' of undefined"
  • With a database join element I want to add a new item. I have the popup with the form but I can't submit it. --> Firebug: "event.target.ownerDocument is null"

Hello,

when I want to do a search, there are no values in the dropdown list. The print screen shows the problem.

thanks

Attachments

• SearchProblem.png
    SearchProblem.png
    12 KB · Views: 204
hmm not sure where I am with this thread now hehe. Each time I get to it I get side tracked looking at the various issues.... so to summarize where I think I am:

I wonder if it is possible to keep the search in memory until I reset the filters?
yes it should have been stored in the session, but was not stored correctly, I've fixed that now

• The COM_FABRIK_CLEAR button doesn't work any more --> Firebug: "this.submit is not a function"
  • I have a form with a repeatable group. When I want to add or delete an item, nothing happen --> Firebug: "Cannot call method 'each' of undefined"
  • With a database join element I want to add a new item. I have the popup with the form but I can't submit it. --> Firebug: "event.target.ownerDocument is null"

the clear button works, the repeat button js works, although the code for managing repeat groups is not fully operational at the moment.
The database join element js should work now
The ADD button of the picklist element doesn't work too!
that should work now
when I want to do a search, there are no values in the dropdown list. The print screen shows the problem.
that should work as well.

As an aside would you mind posting one issue per thread, it makes tracking outstanding issues easier for me, and means you get a reply quicker (I've opened this thread to reply for the last 3 or so days, just have not until now got to the bottom of it to reply)

Sorry for the multiple issues in one thread.

I've checked the different problems and I have still a problem with the picklist element. The ADD button works but the "Save new additions" doesn't store the sub_options in the elements table. Can you check that please.

Thanks for summarizing what was outstanding still. I've had a go at fixing the 'save new additions' option for the pick list element. The changes are in the svn

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back