Ajax page refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

black.be3

Hi Rob/Hugh,
If we use list option Ajaxify and Ajaxify Link, we fabrik automatically refresh list/page after we submit new data.
How, we can use that trigger to create custom button on custom list template to refresh page (ajax) ? Is it possible?

If you have a form and a list on the same page then it should update. I'm not 100% sure that this is actually working at the moment though, I remember there being an issue when submission of the form would blank out the list data, but not update it.
Also if another user enters data then this will not be reflected in the list view until the user refreshes the page or updates/adds records

This should work, if you have a form and a list on the same page, submitting the form should update the list's data.
If another user submits data, this won't be shown in the list until the page is refreshed or the user edits/adds data.
There were some bugs with this code, where submitting form data would clear the list data, but not refresh it, I'm not sure if they have been addressed since I last looked though

This should work, if you have a form and a list on the same page, submitting the form should update the list's data.
I'm not using content plugin to display my list. It just ordinary list with custom template (add button to ajax refresh list).
My intention is to provide button to refresh list in order to show other user submitted data on my list. Or maybe automatic refresh page (ajaxify).

oh right in that case you would need to use the list JS objects updateRows() method

E.g.

Code:
Fabrik.blocks['list_1_com_fabrik_1'].updateRows();

Thank You :)
I add this to my list template:
Code:
<INPUT type="button" value="Refresh Page!" name="btnRefresh" onClick="Fabrik.blocks['list_<?php echo $this->table->renderid;?>'].updateRows();">

But, something funny. My element sum move to the first row on list after refresh it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back